Identify Based On Books Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
| Title | : | Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5) |
| Author | : | Louise Rennison |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 276 pages |
| Published | : | January 3rd 2004 by HarperTempest |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Humor. Romance. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Contemporary. Teen |
Louise Rennison
Hardcover | Pages: 276 pages Rating: 4.06 | 18386 Users | 448 Reviews
Ilustration During Books Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
The Barnes Noble Review: The tres bon and marvy heroine of Louise Rennison's Confessions of Georgia Nicolson series returns in this fifth fab diary that's sure to get fans cheering -- Italian-American style! This time around, Georgia's lamenting the Sex God's departure to Kiwi A-go-go Land, and she's sure that her mouth will seal shut from lack of snogging. (Robbie's boring letter doesn't help her spirits, either.) But when Robbie's old band, the Stiff Dylans, introduce a new lead singer -- an utterly gorgey boy named Masimo -- Georgia's lips are ready for action. Will Georgia get an up-close-and-personal taste of the dear boy? After a few hilarious mishaps, her lip-nibbling future with Masimo doesn't look bright, yet due to some masterful Horn advice from Dave the Laugh and a lucky twist of fate, Georgia might end up dreaming of spaghetti and hamburgers after all. Although the Sex God is out of the picture, Rennison fans won't be disappointed with this installment that includes a new, drool-worthy stud and a totally surprising cliff-hanger. Like many of us girls, Georgia still hasn't figured out boys, but with her knee-slapping adventures helping us out, we're thankfully snickering the whole time. IShana Taylor/I
Itemize Books Toward Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
| Original Title: | ...and that's when it fell off in my hand |
| ISBN: | 0060589353 (ISBN13: 9780060589356) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5 |
Rating Based On Books Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
Ratings: 4.06 From 18386 Users | 448 ReviewsRate Based On Books Away Laughing on a Fast Camel (Confessions of Georgia Nicolson #5)
This is the longest one so far, and nothing much happens, but it's still very funny. Imagine being a "cool teen" and your parents trade in their car for a Reliant Robin. One thing I'm noticing reading through this series one after another is there's a bit of a continuity issue with some situations and characters (and how old is Georgia supposed to be right now? She says she's 16 in this book but was she not still 14 in the last one? When is her birthday?). But this doesn't really affect myI say this every time I finish one of these books but Georgia actually annoys me so much with her selfishness. Or selfishiosity as she would call it. As well as her little sister Libby does. She actually annoys me the most of all hahaha, she is such a disgusting, thoroughly annoying kid. But still I can't stop myself from reading these books!I do like Dave The Laugh though and I miss Robbie tbh so he better returns in the next books!
Hilarious! Georgia is a selfish brat yet I can't help laughing at her view about the world.Indonesian translator has done a good job. Thanks to her, I use the words "departemen pipis nipis", "nunga-nunga", "put-put", "centil pentil" daily.

Well, I can say this for Georgia, she is never down for long. Robbie leaves for Kiwi-a-goo Land to be an environmentalist and already she'd back to secretly snogging Dave the Laugh and lusting after the new Italian, Masimo. I really can't tell who is keeping who on the line, but it's all a wee bit wishy-washy and slutty. And hilarious, of course. I can't help but be tickled by the tres amusant of Georgia blind-conga-dancing and pitching into bushes.So next up is Hamburger-a-gogo Land. Cheers!
Oh boy! The pairing of Molto Masimo and the Robin ReliantMr. Beans car nemesisis so wacky and crazy. How bleak can these stories get? Its perfect! I love reading about all of the love troubles in this book. Even Angus isnt safe and has to fight for Naomi against her new suitor, Manky [Naomis new] bit of rougher.Favorite moment:So my eyes stayed shut. They were glued together. I kept trying to open my eyes but couldnt. In sheer desperadoes I said, Oh I love this one. And started wobbling my head
Definitely the one that's made me laugh the most so far. I'm 100% here or cat shenanigans.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.