Download Books Online Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In

Share:

Declare Books Supposing Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In

Original Title: Getting to Yes: Negotating Agreement Without Giving In
ISBN: 0140157352 (ISBN13: 9780140157352)
Edition Language: English
Download Books Online Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In Paperback | Pages: 224 pages
Rating: 3.94 | 57100 Users | 1720 Reviews

Identify Based On Books Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In

Title:Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
Author:Roger Fisher
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Second Edition
Pages:Pages: 224 pages
Published:December 1st 1991 by Penguin Books (first published 1981)
Categories:Business. Nonfiction. Psychology. Self Help. Leadership. Language. Communication

Narration Toward Books Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In

Describes a method of negotiation that isolates problems, focuses on interests, creates new options, and uses objective criteria to help two parties reach an agreement Amazon.com description: Product Description: Since its original publication nearly thirty years ago, Getting to Yes has helped millions of people learn a better way to negotiate. One of the primary business texts of the modern era, it is based on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, a group that deals with all levels of negotiation and conflict resolution. Getting to Yes offers a proven, step-by-step strategy for coming to mutually acceptable agreements in every sort of conflict. Thoroughly updated and revised, it offers readers a straight- forward, universally applicable method for negotiating personal and professional disputes without getting angry-or getting taken.This is by far the best thing I`ve ever read about negotiation. It is equally relevant for the individual who would like to keep his friends, property, and income and the statesman who would like to keep the peace." --John Kenneth Galbraith"

Rating Based On Books Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
Ratings: 3.94 From 57100 Users | 1720 Reviews

Weigh Up Based On Books Getting to Yes: Negotiating Agreement Without Giving In
I really dislike these books that have a "self-help" feel to them. Then again, I had a negotiation course and, as it turns out, I really suck at negotiating, so I've decided to read this book before writing my final paper for the course. It was the first recommended book in the syllabus, so the concepts presented here go hand in hand with what I learned in classes. This unfortunately means that I cannot separate the two, but at the same time I have no idea if it really helped reading it anyway.

Excellent Framework--The framework of what the authors call "principled negotiation" is pretty much the same as the framework of "crucial conversations." It also meshes well with Dale Carnegie's framework of winning friends and influencing people and to some extent, Manuel J. Smith's Here Be Dragons and Stephen Covey's The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.It lays out a practical approach to negotiation based on independent standards of fairness. And to do this, you need to separate the

After reading "Getting to Yes", I realized the "bottom line" to negotiation is not the most effective approach to get to what everyone wants and its not to see the negotiation game as a win/lose experience, but a way to develop relationships. Similar to playing frisbee and the relationship of marriage, there are scenarios that have no place for win/lose negotiations because ultimately they will all end with lose/lose results. Individuals should focus, "To be better, the process must, of course,

I am researching for the Book 3 Yin Yang which is all about power, politics, and social influence. Therefore Getting to Yes was in my To-Read list for quite sometime now. But as I am preparing for an important upcoming negotiation, I decided to read it urgently and finished in 5 days. (which was not difficult considering it's one of the most interesting books I have read this year) It's a must-read, and I mean MUST-READ book for any person who is dealing with any kind of negotiation-- which

This book shows you strategies that can be used during negotiations. Most of them are probably well known to you, but you couldn't name it. It's a good summary of tools that we have and that we should be aware of during negotiations. Tools used to enhance our ability to negotiate.What Ive missed in the book were examples of dialogue on which I can learn. Saying go try it does not make me know how I might react. I could practice negotiation, but it would be nice to have some test scenarios.

Eye-opening. Now, how do I rewrite all of my bad habits to take advantage of the knowledge in this book...? Could help provide a foundation for the upcoming website redesign discussions. Favorite TipsSeparate the people from the problem. Focus on interests, not positions.Generate a variety of possibilities before deciding what to do. Insist that the result be based on some objective standard. Where perceptions are inaccurate, you can look for ways to educate. If emotions run high, you can find

I read this book years and years ago and then, recently, I was helping to write an article on Asia literacy and how this is treated in the Australian media and one of the things that struck me was how much was written about how Australia would benefit economically from a booming Asia, but how little was written about how Asia might benefit from having a relationship with Australia. One of the things this book tells you over and over again is that to really negotiate you need to spend at least as

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.