List Containing Books The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
| Title | : | The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2) |
| Author | : | J.A. Redmerski |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 405 pages |
| Published | : | January 14th 2014 by Forever (first published November 5th 2013) |
| Categories | : | New Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Young Adult. Travel. Road Trip. Fiction |
J.A. Redmerski
Paperback | Pages: 405 pages Rating: 4.01 | 35831 Users | 3071 Reviews
Ilustration In Favor Of Books The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
Five months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen. Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to The Edge of Never, Camryn and Andrew are pursuing their love for music and living life to the fullest as they always swore to do. But when tragedy befalls them, their relationship is put to the ultimate test. As Camryn tries to numb her pain, Andrew makes a bold decision: To get their life back on track, they'll set out on another cross-country road trip. Together they find excitement, passion, adventure-and challenges they never could have anticipated.
Point Books Concering The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
| Original Title: | The Edge of Always |
| ISBN: | 1455549002 (ISBN13: 9781455549009) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://jessicaredmerski.com/books/the-edge-of-always/ |
| Series: | The Edge of Never #2 |
| Characters: | Camryn Bennett, Andrew Parrish |
Rating Containing Books The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
Ratings: 4.01 From 35831 Users | 3071 ReviewsEvaluation Containing Books The Edge of Always (The Edge of Never #2)
I won't do a big to-do about it. I feel like.... It was a 3.5 star read for me at best. It was just too slow and too long for me this time around. I don't know maybe it would have been better to not even continue it. I didn't feel like anything happened that I could not have imagined would have been their story and yeah.... for the most part it was just a big ol' snooze fest...4 Breathtaking stars!! After a very bumpy path, Andrew and Camryn are finally together, with a baby on the way and completely happy. They have all their lives ahead of them to make new plans and get to know the world. But plans can change anytime and when tragedy knocks at their door, they must deal with the most difficult path they probably had to walk through.And find out the place they want to belong in the world when the world doesnt seem like a good place to be anymore. I really liked
I looove the 1st book much more than this but still It was really nice to read a little more about Andrew & Camryn! :)

I liked this book for a few reasons. I despised it for even more .I guess sometimes the greatest memories are made in the most unlikely of places, further proof that spontaneity is more rewarding than a meticulously planned life.I still love Andrew but this book really didn't do for me what the first one did. I felt like there were alot of ideas and stories that got started in this book but then just got dropped. These seemed to be there for no reason and that kind of thing really turns me off
We got a Cover, Blurb and Date. :DNovember is TOO far! :'(He's hotter in my head thought.He was taking the long road. She was taking the road to nowhere. It just so happened that they led to the same placeFive months ago, Camryn and Andrew, both dealing with personal hardships, met on a Greyhound bus. They fell in love and proved that when two people are meant to be together, fate will find a way to make it happen.Now, in the highly anticipated sequel to THE EDGE OF NEVER, Camryn and Andrew are
Our story is over, yes, but our journey isn't, because we'll always live on the edge until the day we die. I didn't enjoy it as much as TEON but I still love Andrew and Cam's story. I love their love of life and attitude towards being themselves and not conforming to others expectations. This book was very philosophical just like the first and makes you think and question so much about yourself. I was an absolute blubbering mess of happy tears for the last few chapters and that epilogue was
3 Our Life, on the Road Stars"Because this is our life. We met on the road; we grew up to know and to love each other on the road. It's where we were meant to be for however long and it's what we're going to do until it becomes clear that we were meant to do something else." When we are kids we have dreams. Or seeing the world. Of singing in front of a crowd. Of finding the other half of our souls. Life has a way to fulfill your dreams and take them away unexpectedly. Only by believing and keep


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.