Download Free If You Really Loved Me Books Full Version

Share:

Define Containing Books If You Really Loved Me

Title:If You Really Loved Me
Author:Ann Rule
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 600 pages
Published:April 1st 1992 by Pocket Books (first published May 15th 1991)
Categories:Crime. True Crime. Nonfiction. Mystery. Audiobook. Biography. Thriller
Download Free If You Really Loved Me  Books Full Version
If You Really Loved Me Paperback | Pages: 600 pages
Rating: 4.05 | 8006 Users | 250 Reviews

Narration In Favor Of Books If You Really Loved Me

There was only one way to please her father: Murder his wife.... David Brown was the consummate entrepreneur: a computer wizard and millionaire by age thirty-two. When his beautiful young wife was shot to death as she slept, Brown's fourteen-year-old daughter, Cinnamon, confessed to killing her stepmother. The California courts sentenced her harshly: twenty-four years to life. But in the wake of Cinnamon's murder conviction, thanks in part to two determined lawmen, the twisted private world of David Brown himself unfolded with astonishing clarity -- revealing a trail of perverse love, twisted secrets, and evil mind games. A complex and often dangerous investigation suggested a horrifying scenario: Was the seemingly bland David Brown really a stone-cold killer who convinced his own daughter to prove her love by killing for him? A man who turned young women into his own personal slaves, who collected nearly $1 million in insurance money, and married his dead wife's teenage sister, David Brown was a sociopath who would stop at nothing...a deadly charmer who almost got away with everything.

List Books Toward If You Really Loved Me

Original Title: If You Really Loved Me
ISBN: 0671769200 (ISBN13: 9780671769208)
Edition Language: English


Rating Containing Books If You Really Loved Me
Ratings: 4.05 From 8006 Users | 250 Reviews

Article Containing Books If You Really Loved Me
I struggled to get through this book, not because the story wasnt intriguing but because Ann Rule goes into far too much detail about matters that honestly dont matter. I dont need to know every tiny detail about every person that comes into play; the story of how a law enforcement agent met his wife is irrelevant to the story. Subjects that could have been covered in a page went on for chapters! The story is good but the story dragged on-I got to a point where I was thinking just wrap it up

This guy David Brown..was the ultimate in evil and a true sociopath. I have read so many books by Ann Rule but this is one of the most upsetting. What this one guy does to virtually every woman in his life is horrifying to read ab out. He was a master manipulator.Rule writes really well. Everything is well researched and she spears the reader nothing. The brutality of this book stayed with me and made me really hope nobody meets or has, a David Brown in their life. 3.5 stars.

This is a first-rate offering from Ann Rule's "golden era" of the 1980s, in which she was a) tremendously prolific; b) tremendously comprehensive; and c) showed tremendously discerning taste in subject matter. The story: Talented but erratic ne'er-do-well David Brown lives in Southern California with three women his wife, his teen daughter and his wife's teen sister. Using every tool in the sociopath's kit, he induces one to kill the other and take the blame so he can conduct a sick affair with

Really fascinating read. Having read a few books by Ann Rule already, I definitely see some similarities in her main characters--the similarities of the sociopath, but somehow each book remains fresh. Maybe it is like Tolstoy said: "Every unhappy family is unhappy in its own way." I love the humanity of her books, even as they explore people who have essentially silenced theirs.

Millionaire dad asks daughter to kill. Cinnamon obliges. The story is very interesting and fascinating on many levels. Makes you ponder the fathers some people have.I do feel sorry for her as I do anyone who has such an awful dad but the "poor, innocent cinnamon" theme is a little overdone. There's a lot of sympathy for Cinnamon, but none for Patty. I think it is because Cinnamon is so pretty. And it really, really creeps me out how the male police detective sets up young 15 year old Cinnamon

Ann Rule was a badass. This story is bananapants but so well told. Absolutely loved how the prosecutor and investigator couldn't let things go until they got the truth. Incredible, and super sad, true crime story.

Why did I hate the name Cinnamon at the beginning and now I love it??????? So much more to this story than I thought ... wow.... Im scared of everyone

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.