Free Books The Elite (The Selection #2) Online

Share:

List Books Conducive To The Elite (The Selection #2)

Original Title: The Elite
ISBN: 0062059963 (ISBN13: 9780062059963)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Selection #2
Characters: Celeste White, Elise Whisks, Aspen Leger, America Singer, Prince Maxon, Kriss Ambers
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2013)
Free Books The Elite (The Selection #2) Online
The Elite (The Selection #2) Hardcover | Pages: 336 pages
Rating: 4.02 | 372389 Users | 26569 Reviews

Specify Based On Books The Elite (The Selection #2)

Title:The Elite (The Selection #2)
Author:Kiera Cass
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 336 pages
Published:April 23rd 2013 by HarperTeen
Categories:Philosophy. Classics. Nonfiction. Politics

Narrative In Favor Of Books The Elite (The Selection #2)

The Selection began with thirty-five girls. Now with the group narrowed down to the six Elite, the competition to win Prince Maxon's heart is fiercer than ever—and America is still struggling to decide where her heart truly lies. Is it with Maxon, who could make her life a fairy tale? Or with her first love, Aspen? America is desperate for more time. But the rest of the Elite know exactly what they want—and America's chance to choose is about to slip away.

Rating Based On Books The Elite (The Selection #2)
Ratings: 4.02 From 372389 Users | 26569 Reviews

Evaluation Based On Books The Elite (The Selection #2)
I flew through this book in less than 24 hours, taking me out of my pitiful reading slump!Even though I enjoyed reading this book, it was frustrating at times. I found myself annoyed at how America was acting and how her relationships with Maxon and Aspen played out. I felt like we were stuck in a cycle of America's erratic behavior and overcritical thoughts towards Maxon. Also, I am seriously wondering why Aspen is still there because I don't see any passion between them like I do with Maxon. I

4.75 Absolutely Delightful ★'s You know that youve found something amazing, and you want to hold on to it forever; and every second after you have it, you fear the moment you might lose it. Sometimes I feel like we're a knot, too tangled to be taken apart. Buddy read with my, girl Desireé :) Reread for me :) The Selection started out with 35 girls it's now down to just 6 of them - The Elite. Oh. My. Goodness! My face hurts from smiling so damn much. This was a fantastic second installment in

7-1-2012: 3:48 PM. Yay! It has a name! I'm so excited for this book! 8-7-2012: 4:19 PM. Why does this have likes?! Haha. I can't wait for the cover! I heard Cass has seen it! Of course, I'd prefer to have a male on the cover. Not JUST a male, maybe a well-dressed Maxon (with his face concealed [I hate when publishers put non-concealed faces... It makes me feel like I have to picture the characters like on the covers]) with America in his arms. Or maybe the Elite girls in pretty dresses.



I swear I lost count of how many times she switched affections OMG

I told you America.......those vipers who can wear 7-inch heels are deadly.Honestly, who cares if it's only down to six girls now??!! They're still vipers. They can still walk on crazy heels without breaking their feet. They're still WOMEN WHO WILL CHALLENGE YOU TO A CAT-FIGHT.Now you guys see how dangerous and how awesome this book is. America still fights with herself and others for Maxon, but honestly, she still doesn't even know where her fricking heart lies. So, I mean, to pile on deadly

sweet holy lord. this goddamn book, my guy.The pitch for this reanimated corpse of a sequel must have been like, "Ok, so it's global bestseller The Selection, except immediately THROW AWAY any traces of entertainment or cuteness or fun. We don't need it. Oh, more? Okay. Um. Keep the love triangle stuff. Actually, you know what? Make that TWO love triangles. Fangirls love that, probably, based on my semi-offensive one-dimensional view of the average YA reader, who is only in it for fictional

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.