When God Writes Your Love Story 
I am not really a fan of romantic stories as my tolerance for cheesy stuff is not that high, that is, for movies and books alike. For so long, I have avoided reading this book because of its title. But I did finally pick the book up and got struck by the cliche "Don't judge the book by its cover" (or title, perhaps).When God Writes Your Love story isn't your typical mushy, cheesy Christian book about love and romantic things. It is the most honest and relevant book I've ever read because it does
Up until a few months ago, I gave this book a 5 star rating and would have recommended it to anyone that crossed my path. However, God has taken me on a journey and my views have changed drastically. Read this article:http://theartinlife.wordpress.com/201...Instead of this book, I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Gary Thomas's The Sacred Search, and also would recommend Jason and Crystalina Evert's How To Find Your Soul mate Without Losing Your Soul and Dannah Gresh's Get Lost.

I am so thrilled that someone else thinks like me. I mean, I know of a couple people who do but just the views of the importance of saving yourself for your future spouse and trusting God are pretty radical these days. So it was awesome to see that other people think like this. The Ludy's make a very good point in saying that truly, you're already married. This goes a long with a verse in Proverbs 31 that I've had on my mind (sorry, can't think of the exact reference) that says 'she does him
I read this book several years ago and I loved it, it spoke to me even then... but recently I have re-read it with new insight and understanding. At any point to which you are at, I feel like this book has good advice to offer.This book talks about being patient and letting God handle one of the most important aspects of our lives, our "love story". It also talks about appreciating our time of "singleness"... giving those that are not in relationships new perspecitve.Rather than being
This book is very very wonderfull. Full blessed by this book. I would give 100 stars if there is any. It brought me to have an intimate relationship with my GOD, Jesus Christ. I felt that the Holy Spirit really working on through me while i was reading it. It brought me closer and closer to the Heart of My Lord GOD, Jesus Christ. That's true that Jesus Christ is only the One who can fulfill and satisfied our women's feminim longing soul about true love. HE and only HE alone the One who can
This was a very good book. I highly recommend it to all my single friends. This couple answered a lot of questions I had regarding my relationships with guys my age and how to be friends with them while still keeping my heart and thoughts pure. During the time I spent within the pages, I feel I also grew closer to God, and was both encouraged and inspired in my walk with Him as well as my relationships with my siblings, parents, and Christian friends. Mr. and Mrs. Ludy did such a good job
Eric Ludy
Paperback | Pages: 256 pages Rating: 4.1 | 8725 Users | 329 Reviews

Be Specific About Books In Favor Of When God Writes Your Love Story
| Original Title: | When God Writes Your Love Story |
| ISBN: | 1590523520 (ISBN13: 9781590523520) |
| Edition Language: | English |
Explanation In Pursuance Of Books When God Writes Your Love Story
In their most popular book, bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy challenge singles to take a fresh approach to relationships in a culture where love has been replaced by cheap sensual passion. When God Writes Your Love Story shows that God's way to true love brings fulfillment and romance in its purest, richest, and most satisfying form. This new edition includes an extra chapter from Leslie Ludy about the surprises of life after marriage! “I had dreamed of a perfect love story for my entire life. But somewhere in the midst of the endless cycle of temporary romances, my dreams had shattered.” How can I find a love worth waiting for? Lay the foundation now—whether you’ve met your future spouse or not—for a lifelong romance. Bestselling authors Eric and Leslie Ludy invite you to discover how beautiful your love story can be when the Author of romance scripts every detail. Story Behind the Book Eric and Leslie Ludy want to offer an exciting vision of hope, proving that the Author of romance is alive and well and that true and lasting love can become a reality. Using the “four secrets to an amazing love story,” Eric and Leslie present a Christ-centered approach to building a relationship that will stand the test of time. From the Trade Paperback edition.Details Based On Books When God Writes Your Love Story
| Title | : | When God Writes Your Love Story |
| Author | : | Eric Ludy |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 256 pages |
| Published | : | January 8th 2004 by Multnomah Books (first published 1994) |
| Categories | : | Christian. Nonfiction. Relationships. Marriage. Religion. Christianity. Christian Living |
Rating Based On Books When God Writes Your Love Story
Ratings: 4.1 From 8725 Users | 329 ReviewsWeigh Up Based On Books When God Writes Your Love Story
Someone gave this and a couple of other books to me to give to my 19 year old daughter. This puzzled me as I am an Atheist, my daughter is an Atheist, and she is no virgin anymore than I was at 19 and she is in no way interested in marriage. She has a lot of goals and is pursuing them. After the cursing died down (she was not amused), I couldn't help but sit down and read through this thing. Ah, another glimpse into what Mitt Romney and the Republican Christian Taliban would like to be realityI am not really a fan of romantic stories as my tolerance for cheesy stuff is not that high, that is, for movies and books alike. For so long, I have avoided reading this book because of its title. But I did finally pick the book up and got struck by the cliche "Don't judge the book by its cover" (or title, perhaps).When God Writes Your Love story isn't your typical mushy, cheesy Christian book about love and romantic things. It is the most honest and relevant book I've ever read because it does
Up until a few months ago, I gave this book a 5 star rating and would have recommended it to anyone that crossed my path. However, God has taken me on a journey and my views have changed drastically. Read this article:http://theartinlife.wordpress.com/201...Instead of this book, I would HIGHLY, HIGHLY recommend Gary Thomas's The Sacred Search, and also would recommend Jason and Crystalina Evert's How To Find Your Soul mate Without Losing Your Soul and Dannah Gresh's Get Lost.

I am so thrilled that someone else thinks like me. I mean, I know of a couple people who do but just the views of the importance of saving yourself for your future spouse and trusting God are pretty radical these days. So it was awesome to see that other people think like this. The Ludy's make a very good point in saying that truly, you're already married. This goes a long with a verse in Proverbs 31 that I've had on my mind (sorry, can't think of the exact reference) that says 'she does him
I read this book several years ago and I loved it, it spoke to me even then... but recently I have re-read it with new insight and understanding. At any point to which you are at, I feel like this book has good advice to offer.This book talks about being patient and letting God handle one of the most important aspects of our lives, our "love story". It also talks about appreciating our time of "singleness"... giving those that are not in relationships new perspecitve.Rather than being
This book is very very wonderfull. Full blessed by this book. I would give 100 stars if there is any. It brought me to have an intimate relationship with my GOD, Jesus Christ. I felt that the Holy Spirit really working on through me while i was reading it. It brought me closer and closer to the Heart of My Lord GOD, Jesus Christ. That's true that Jesus Christ is only the One who can fulfill and satisfied our women's feminim longing soul about true love. HE and only HE alone the One who can
This was a very good book. I highly recommend it to all my single friends. This couple answered a lot of questions I had regarding my relationships with guys my age and how to be friends with them while still keeping my heart and thoughts pure. During the time I spent within the pages, I feel I also grew closer to God, and was both encouraged and inspired in my walk with Him as well as my relationships with my siblings, parents, and Christian friends. Mr. and Mrs. Ludy did such a good job


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.