Specify Appertaining To Books The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4)
| Title | : | The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 520 pages |
| Published | : | December 26th 2007 by HarperTeen |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Romance. Supernatural. Paranormal Romance |
L.J. Smith
Paperback | Pages: 520 pages Rating: 3.74 | 56227 Users | 1812 Reviews
Commentary To Books The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4)
LOVE CAN KILL Elena: transformed, the golden girl has become what she once feared and desired. Stefan: tormented by losing Elena, he's determined to end his feud with Damon once and for all - whatever the cost. But slowly he begins to realize that his brother is not his only enemy. Damon: at last, he possesses Elena. But will his thirst for revenge against Stefan poison his triumph? Or can they come together to face one final battle? Collected here in one edition are the third and fourth volumes of The Vampire Diaries, a riveting conclusion to the tale of two vampire brothers and the beautiful girl torn between them.
Define Books Concering The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4)
| Original Title: | The Fury and Dark Reunion |
| ISBN: | 0061140988 (ISBN13: 9780061140983) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Vampire Diaries #3-4, Journal d'un vampire #2, Il diario del vampiro #3-4, The Vampire Diaries (Complete) #3-4 , more |
| Characters: | Klaus, Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Matt Honeycutt, Bonnie McCullough, Caroline Forbes, Alaric Saltzman, Katherine von Swartschild, Tyler Lockwood, Meredith Sulez |
| Setting: | Fell's Church(United States) |
Rating Appertaining To Books The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4)
Ratings: 3.74 From 56227 Users | 1812 ReviewsWrite-Up Appertaining To Books The Fury / Dark Reunion (The Vampire Diaries #3-4)
Ive finally finished the original series of The Vampire Diaries and I cant help but think why do most of the characters here in this series seem to be so judgemental towards Damon? They always blame him for everything, I know that hes cold and everything but I think that hes the kind of person who actually cares but he doesnt let anyone see it. I really liked the part in the Dark Reunion where he helped Stefan when Stefan was about to be killed by Klaus. Stay away from my little brother.AhThe only reason I chose to read this series was because the TV show was on hiatus. In the 3rd book "The Fury", Elena died, came back as a vampire, and had all the narcissistic plots evolved around her... In the end, she died again. In the 4th book The Dark Reunion, the gang, sans Elena, battled the evil force. This time, the focus was on Stefan. The similar villainous plots ensued and the gang was losing to Klaus (the Original). Then, lo and behold, Elena the spirit materialized with the unquiet
I came into this series have first watched the television series. While the storyline and character descriptions vary slightly, I am finding it thoroughly entertaining.With that said The Fury and Dark Reunion are no exception. Fans of the television series should look at this origin material (and that in The Awakening and The Struggle) as another adventure or a parallel universe. The plot is meticulously unveiled for the reader and the writing style is so contemporary and refreshing that I find

The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. SmithThird and fourth in The Vampire Diaries series4.25 starsElena has changed and shes no longer human. Stefan is tormented after losing Elena and determined to end the feud with Damon thats been going on for centuries. Damon finally has claim over Elena. But enemies are popping up and will they be able to overcome their differences to defeat their enemy? The Fury and Dark Reunion are what I consider to be the strongest books in The Vampire Diaries series.
Ive finally finished the original series of The Vampire Diaries and I cant help but think why do most of the characters here in this series seem to be so judgemental towards Damon? They always blame him for everything, I know that hes cold and everything but I think that hes the kind of person who actually cares but he doesnt let anyone see it. I really liked the part in the Dark Reunion where he helped Stefan when Stefan was about to be killed by Klaus. Stay away from my little brother.Ah
I am appalled that this is a TV series. I can think of countless other books that would have been a much better choice. The only thing that this has going for it is Hollywoods penchant for taking a script and twisting it into something that isnt even close to what it was. Since I havent watched the show, I can only hope that this is was happened here because the books are PITIFUL. In the Fury, Elena wakes up as a vampire and tells the feuding brothers that there was some other dark force that
Paranormal creatures could be presumed as real or fake.Nobody knows if they are actual living creatures or not. In the book The Vampire Diaries: The Fury and Dark Reunion by L.J. Smith has mythical creatures. This is the third and fourth book of the series. The genre is paranormal fiction which means that that they use creatures like ghosts, vampires, werewolves and other creatures. Also that the book did not really happen. The characters are still very realistic and they go on many new


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.