Free Halo (Halo #1) Download Books Online

Share:

Mention About Books Halo (Halo #1)

Title:Halo (Halo #1)
Author:Alexandra Adornetto
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 485 pages
Published:August 31st 2010 by Feiwel & Friends (first published January 8th 2010)
Categories:Paranormal. Angels. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance
Free Halo (Halo #1) Download Books Online
Halo (Halo #1) Hardcover | Pages: 485 pages
Rating: 3.67 | 62426 Users | 4354 Reviews

Rendition As Books Halo (Halo #1)

An angel is sent to Earth on a mission. But falling in love is not part of the plan. Three angels – Gabriel, the warrior; Ivy, the healer; and Bethany, the youngest and most human – are sent by Heaven to bring good to a world falling under the influence of darkness. They work hard to conceal their luminous glow, superhuman powers, and, most dangerous of all, their wings, all the while avoiding all human attachments. Then Bethany meets Xavier Woods, and neither of them is able to resist the attraction between them. Gabriel and Ivy do everything in their power to intervene, but the bond between Xavier and Bethany seems too strong. The angel’s mission is urgent, and dark forces are threatening. Will love ruin Bethany or save her?

Itemize Books Toward Halo (Halo #1)

Original Title: Halo
ISBN: 0312656262 (ISBN13: 9780312656263)
Edition Language: English
Series: Halo #1
Characters: Bethany Church, Xavier Woods, Gabriel Church, Ivy Church, Jake Thorn


Rating About Books Halo (Halo #1)
Ratings: 3.67 From 62426 Users | 4354 Reviews

Criticism About Books Halo (Halo #1)
Disappointment was hiding behind that pretty cover. I couldn't finish Halo. I usually love stories about angels and the cover is beautiful (I'm a bit of a cover slut) but I found this book boring, so in the end I gave up. I felt like I had to force myself to read on. There has been so many angel books out recently that I was looking for that something special and unfortunately this wasn't it for me. I don't know if I gave it a fair chance reading only 100 pages so maybe one day I'll come back

I found I was very interested in Gabriel. Maybe because he was the oldest and I could relate to him the best. I think my favorite scene was actually when the demon showed up. He added a lot to the story. I had no idea the author wrote this book when she was only fourteen. Wow! I can't even imagine such a thing when I was that age.

*There are spoilers somewhere. Whatever.*I dont have enough snark on Goodreads. Granted, snark has been around and around and around this site and my addition of snark into the Halo series will drown in the other snark-filled reviews that will have clearly better points than me. Even so, I felt that I had to read this so I could join the Snark Army and contribute to the world and try to save fellow readers from this big, fat, ugly mess.Mess....Mess doesnt quite do it for me. I could go with poor

Halo By Alexandra AdornettoHalo is a book about angels. Specifically the angel Gabriel and his sistersIvy and Bethany. They have come to a small seaside town to begin to try to save it from some very dark forces that are threatening to take over all that is righteous and good within the town. A house has been readied for themclothes are there and the three angels just sort of appearwings tucked in and as normal as anyone can be. They do have to learn a few things and they do have to hide a few

Yep, that was me while reading this book. Sad, no?Oh, and before I forget:Dear Alexandra Adornetto,

Given some practice in character and plot development, experience with real relationships, and some life perspective, it's possible this 18-year-old author might produce an interesting book at some point. As it stands, however, it's unreasonable to expect the average teenager to tackle such weighty subjects as love and evil and faith and redemption with any convincing measure of depth or insight.

I . . . I'm speechless.I don't have words to describe how terrible this book was.Wait, I know.Halo made me have an ongoing war between my neurons, each of them battling each to the front of the "fry zone", so every time I read a terrible passage (and believe me, there were plenty of those!), thousands of my neurons got murdered in a undignified way to that "fry zone". Now my neurons are kicking my mind for receiving a very undeserving punishment.That feeling of hollowness on my forehead? Halo

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.