Present Books Toward Hardwired (Hacker #1)
| Original Title: | Hardwired |
| ISBN: | 145556513X (ISBN13: 9781455565139) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Hacker #1 |
Meredith Wild
Paperback | Pages: 288 pages Rating: 4.06 | 33593 Users | 2347 Reviews
Commentary Conducive To Books Hardwired (Hacker #1)
Devour the addictive #1 NYT series that's sold over a million copies worldwide about a bad boy hacker billionaire and the whip-smart woman he can't resist. Determined to overcome a difficult past, Erica Hathaway learns early on how to make it on her own. Days after her college graduation she finds herself face to face with a panel of investors who will make or break her fledgling startup. The only thing she didn't prepare for was going weak in the knees over an arrogant and gorgeous investor who's seemingly determined to derail her presentation. Billionaire and rumored hacker Blake Landon has already made his fortune in software, and he's used to getting what he wants with very little resistance. Captivated by Erica's drive and unassuming beauty, he's wanted nothing more since she stepped into his boardroom. Determined to win her over, he breaks down her defenses and fights for her trust, even if that means sacrificing a level of control he's grown accustomed to. But when Blake uncovers a dark secret from Erica's past, he threatens not just her trust, but the life she's fought so hard to create.
Be Specific About Regarding Books Hardwired (Hacker #1)
| Title | : | Hardwired (Hacker #1) |
| Author | : | Meredith Wild |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 288 pages |
| Published | : | May 12th 2015 by Forever (first published September 2nd 2013) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. New Adult. BDSM. Adult |
Rating Regarding Books Hardwired (Hacker #1)
Ratings: 4.06 From 33593 Users | 2347 ReviewsCrit Regarding Books Hardwired (Hacker #1)
Amazon, how could you do this to me. Your recommendations have always been so good. I trusted you to give me good smut with a back story worth reading and this is what I got?Our main characters, Erica and Blake stumble upon each other when Erica trips over her shoe while exiting a restaurant. She falls right into the arms of the enigmatic and handsome, dominating billionaire....Blake. (You thought I was going to say Christian didn't you?)Erica is our recent college grad who is starting up an4 (Pursue your dreams and you may snag a billionaire) StarsHardwired is the first book in the very popular Hacker series. Hardwired is told from the Ercias POV.Erica is a single girl trying to launch her on-line fashion website. < ---- completely me. Fun fact, I have a fashion blog. But I digress. She just graduated from Harvard and now she wants to focus and expand her site, but she needs investors. She snags a meeting with potential investors and pitches the idea.Blake happens to be one of
[image error]★★★★★! Hardwired, book 1 of 5!Books in Hacker series should be read in order:Book 1: HardwiredBook 2: HardpressedBook 3: HardlineBook 4: Hard LimitBook 5: Hard LoveI read the Hacker series book 1-5 while sick. What a treat. I wish I had time to write reviews.Harvard graduate Erica Hathaway gets the opportunity to pitch investors for more funding for her internet start-up. Former hacker and billionaire technology investor Blake Landon sits on the boardFive full-length novels read in

Erica is determined to keep hotshot billionaire Blake Landon at arms length because you don't mix business with pleasure and she's determined to get the backing for her business without making it more complicated, but Blake has other ideas and won't leave her alone.The story was evenly paced and hot hot hot. This book did remind me of fifty shades, but I couldn't put it down and where it finished was just wow. It wasn't really a cliffhanger and for me who NEVER reads cliffhanger books, it was
I enjoyed reading the book. Many say it has similiarites with Fifty Shades of Grey, I disagree. Erica,the main character is not afraid to voice her opinion even when she is around Blake. I didn't feel she was submissive at all. Erica is very determined and stubborn especially around her baby-her business ventures. I thought the plot went very fast, I would've wanted to see more tension amongst the characters, but I guess all will be developed in part two of the series. Reading Hardwired reminded
Such a great book I loved it
First off I have to say that I did truly love this book and I need the second one like ASAP! See I have this thing for effed up characters that find each other and fight hard to stay away from each other even though they know they are going to end up with each other. To me I have to laugh because the chemistry is so off the hook that it comes off of the pages in droves. Lord Meredith Wild you have out done yourself with this one and I can't wait to see what happens in the second book.With that


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.