Describe Books In Pursuance Of Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1)
| Original Title: | The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters: Phantom |
| ISBN: | 0062017683 (ISBN13: 9780062017680) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1, Journal d'un vampire #6, Pamiętniki wampirów #5, The Vampire Diaries (Complete) #8 , more |
| Characters: | Elena Gilbert, Stefan Salvatore, Damon Salvatore, Matt Honeycutt, Bonnie McCullough, Mrs. Flowers, Alaric Saltzman, Meredith Sulez |

L.J. Smith
Hardcover | Pages: 416 pages Rating: 3.76 | 12701 Users | 463 Reviews
Be Specific About About Books Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1)
| Title | : | Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 416 pages |
| Published | : | October 25th 2011 by HarperTeen (first published 2011) |
| Categories | : | Paranormal. Vampires. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance. Supernatural. Paranormal Romance |
Explanation Concering Books Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1)
The past is never far. . . . Elena Gilbert and her friends saved Fell’s Church from evil spirits bent on destroying it, but the town’s freedom came at a price: Damon Salvatore’s life. Damon’s death changes everything. He and his vampire brother, Stefan, had been locked in a vicious battle for Elena’s heart. Now that he’s gone, Elena and Stefan can finally be together. So why can’t Elena stop dreaming of Damon?As Elena’s feelings for Damon grow, a new darkness is brewing in Fell’s Church. Elena has been to hell and back, but this demon is like nothing she’s ever seen. Its only goal is to kill Elena and everyone she loves.Rating About Books Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1)
Ratings: 3.76 From 12701 Users | 463 ReviewsAssess About Books Phantom (The Vampire Diaries: The Hunters #1)
I need to read this simply because it's from my favorite series ever but I have a feeling it's just going to piss me off. I LOVE the Vampire Diaries, I named my daughter Elena for G-d's sake! But all the new books have just sucked. :(Reminder to self: NEVER read this book or any book continuing this series because it's not written by L.J Smith anymore. She was fired from the series and now a ghost writer has taken it over. That is so wrong in many ways. Why am I just now hearing about this? Ugh.
Why. The crap. Did anyone think. This ghostwriter. Could write.Can I give this at least a half a star? The only reason I gave it one star is because it's the Vampire Diaries, my 2nd favorite series in the world. I haven't finished reading it yet, but from the portion I've even READ, it S-U-C-K-S. And not the good, Vampire-Diaries kind. It doesn't even deserve 1 star, because A) LJ Smith didn't write it, and she's the most AMAZING vampire author EVER, and you can't just pick up where she left off

This book picks up right after Midnight, with the main characters back in a Falls Church that's been reset to make it appear as if Elena, Stefan, and their friends had a normal senior year. I wasn't planning to read another Vampire Diaries book, but that reset combined with the news that the series was given over to a ghostwriter made me reconsider.I finished the last trilogy mostly out of loyalty to the favorite author of my junior high years, but it was not good. This one's a small step back
Um, by the way, I gave the book 4 stars because I had to do that (rate it) to write this review.I... enjoyed Smith's Vampire Diaries books. After the first four ended, I thought come on. Are you serious?This is where the story is going to end?. Then, with the Return series, I kind of giggled a bit because... the story could continue. But you know... seven books (ten, actually, I think, with the Stefan's diaries thing) is... enough. Or it would have been, but there was a cliffhanger at the end
When I heard that this book was coming out, I think I died a little inside. I LOVED the first four, got a little bored with The Return trilogy, refused to read the Stefan/Damon spin off stories and have never watched the TV series. And never will. (Hello, they axed Meredith)I'll keep this short. Vampire Diaries ended with book 7. End of. Elena with no powers + Damon dead = SERIES OVER. And this isn't even written by LJ. Yes, I will be reading this, but only to justify the one star it's going to
So, I heard about the ghost writer back when I finished the book before this one, my eyes were still wet with tears from Damon's death when I read that L.J. was fired from writing the last books of her own series. I swore that I wouldn't buy this next book in support of her, a sort of boycott against the ghost writer. Though, in the back of my mind, I was curious, I have always been for Damon and Elena and I didn't like where L.J. was talking their relationship. She was making Bonnie and Damon


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.