Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2) Download Free Online

Share:
Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2) Download Free Online
After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2) Hardcover | Pages: 272 pages
Rating: 4.22 | 10561 Users | 1388 Reviews

Point Books To After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)

Original Title: After Ever After
ISBN: 0439837065 (ISBN13: 9780439837064)
Edition Language: English
Series: Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2
Literary Awards: Schneider Family Book Award for Middle School Book (2011), Rhode Island Teen Book Award Nominee (2012), Dorothy Canfield Fisher Children's Book Award Nominee (2012), Michigan Library Association Thumbs Up! Award for Honor book (2011), Amelia Elizabeth Walden Award Nominee (2011) Oklahoma Sequoyah Award for Intermediate (2013)

Narration Toward Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)

Jeffrey isn't a little boy with cancer anymore. He's a teen who's in remission, but life still feels fragile. The aftereffects of treatment have left Jeffrey with an inability to be a great student, or to walk without limping. His parents still worry about him. His older brother, Steven, lost it and took off to Africa to be in a drumming circle and 'find himself'. Jeffrey has a little soul searching to do, too, which begins with his escalating anger at Steven, an old friend who is keeping something secret, and a girl who is way out of his league but who thinks he's cute.

Define Regarding Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)

Title:After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)
Author:Jordan Sonnenblick
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 272 pages
Published:February 1st 2010 by Scholastic Press
Categories:Young Adult. Realistic Fiction. Childrens. Middle Grade. Fiction

Rating Regarding Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)
Ratings: 4.22 From 10561 Users | 1388 Reviews

Column Regarding Books After Ever After (Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie #2)
I need more stars. I read this book from cover to cover in an afternoon and alternated between laughing and nodding in agreement/connection to a scene, with a few tears sprinkled in here and there. Sonnenblick is a gifted writer who can take grim reality, make you feel the pain and loss, but throw in the kind of laughter that relieves the tension without disrespecting the harsh circumstances. "After Ever After" completes the saga that began in "Drums, Girls, and Dangerous Pie." But "Dangerous

Posted at Shelf Inflicted In Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, Jeffrey Alper was a child recovering from cancer. Now he is in eighth grade and while the cancer is now behind him, the chemotherapy treatments left him with a limp and caused some problems with thinking and memory, making it difficult to keep up with his classmates. Jeffreys older brother, Steven, who was a major source of support for Jeffrey needs to find himself and is off banging drums in Africa. While Jeffreys parents continue

I am so blown away by this book, I dont even know where to begin. This is the sequel to Sonneblicks Drums, Girls and Dangerous Pie, which was a fabulous book in its own right. It picks up the story about Jeff, an eight grader, who also happens to be a cancer survivor. Though he has been a survive for more than five years, he still lives with the effects of his cancer and its treatment. He has a limp, he sometimes has trouble focusing and he just cant wrap his brain around math. The story is not

I love everything about this book. I love how funny it is, how real it feels. I love the characters. I love that the arc of eighth grade is given the weight of drama that feels accurate. I, as a reader, get this feeling for the sensitivity that it takes to treat the little dramas of eighth grade as if they matter and change lives and affect everything. Which is normal high praise that I give to the best middle grade books. But then I realize that that praise doesn't actually relate to this book.

SPOILER ALERT = Don't read any further if you don't want to know what happened.Great middle school book about two kids who had cancer when they were in elementary school and what it's like to fit that label in Grade 8 as they struggle with hormones, dating, and the ever looming spectre of "what if it returns". I love the kids' voices, but every now and then I can hear the author through Tad's voice especially. No kid is going to wise-ass comment to his friend "thats' a tortured metaphor"... it

I am currently reading the book After Ever After, the sequel to Drums Girls and Dangerous Pie.This book sequel is from Jeffrey, the cancer survivors, point of view. Jeffrey meets a friend in his 8th grade class named Tad who also had cancer. My favorite part of the book so far is when Tad and Jeffrey make a deal. The deal is that Tad will tutor Jeffrey in math, and Jeffrey will teach Tad how to walk. Of coarse Jeffrey had a limp, but Tad has a wheel chair. He plans to walk across the stage at

A wonderful after ever after bike ride with my awesome GR friend, Eilonwy for our second BR! I loved our first BR for Drums, Girls & Dangerous Pie, and it was great to BR the sequel together as Steve and his little bro, Jeffy won my heart. Im probably getting too melodramatic lately as its the fourth book this year, which really got me crying. Damn it, how can I turn into a hardcore Godzilla again?! JkI expected a lot from "After Ever After", and I must admit, it didnt disappoint. It was a

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.