Be Specific About Books To All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Giving You... #3 |
Leslie McAdam
Kindle Edition | Pages: 297 pages Rating: 4.19 | 230 Users | 75 Reviews
Ilustration As Books All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3)
Life has a funny way of imitating art.I write romance novels, right? So of course Mr. Tall, Dark, and Handsome would move in next door.
Clad in his beautiful suits, with those unfathomable blue eyes and that perfect dark hair.
I can’t stop watching him.
Of course he’d be mysterious. Of course he’d be a workaholic I rarely see.
Of course he’d reduce me to a stalker, paying attention to what he does every day. I know there’s more going on with him than meets the eye.
And I know I caught HIS eye that day I wore my tiny bikini to the pool in our complex. I pack a pretty punch in a tiny, Latina package.
My jerk ex-husband doesn’t need to know about any of this. Especially not since we’re in an ugly custody battle.
Having Jake be my neighbor is good for research purposes only.
Yeah. That’s it.

Point Containing Books All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3)
| Title | : | All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3) |
| Author | : | Leslie McAdam |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 297 pages |
| Published | : | May 15th 2016 |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary |
Rating Containing Books All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3)
Ratings: 4.19 From 230 Users | 75 ReviewsCriticize Containing Books All the Waters of the Earth (Giving You... #3)
When I finished reading All The Waters of the Earth, I thought How in the world am I going to write a review that illustrates the sheer beauty of this book? Of course, that was after Id stopped blubbering long enough to think rationally. The feels that bombarded me throughout this book! And the epilogue! Gah! Admittedly, Im a crier. Especially when an authors words resonate with me on an emotional level. It can be as simple as reading the dialogue and thinking Thats so true! Thats exactly how IThere are books that as a reader catch you unawares and this is one of those book, although I should have known that I was getting something very special when after the very first page, I was totally hooked.The book and its plot are best determined and unveiled as you experience the book, just as the author intended, but I will say that you will certainly not be disappointed. The storyline is exceptional, the depth of feeling and emotion is second to none and all of that is possible because the

Favorite Quotes:" A universal truth is if a guy is interested, he'll show you he's interested."Sometimes home is with a person, not a place. My Review: I hate when I wait a few days to write a review because the high you get when you come off a good book is easily lost during that time. ( Note to self : Write reviews ASAP )In All The Waters of the Earth you have this passionate, strong and loving story that is so true to life with the characters and their situations. I was grabbed from the
I discovered Leslie when I read and reviewed a previous story earlier this year. I had enjoyed her writing style, creative work with amazing characters. I was slightly nervous to start this one. Mainly because liking a book is subjective and I'm also afraid to not relate to it. I cannot write anything but honest reviews because I find that my feelings show up on paper. Looking back, I'm not quite sure anymore why I was nervous to begin with because this story went above and beyond my
This is Leslie's third book in the series. By the way these are standalones with in a series so you don't really have to read one to read the other. For me this book started off great. I loved the beginning of this book. Lucy is a romance writer and you see her trying to write and not really happy with what is going down on paper (or computer). Her inner dialog was humorous. This is her 16th book and you see her struggling in a funny way with the cliche's of the book.So as I said Lucy is a
I love when I read a story that feeds my soul. That introduces me to characters with gumption and tenacity. Characters who grow and create and live. This realistic, down-to-earth story about a writer and a lawyer is simply lovely. I just love that when you're reading a Leslie McAdam book, you know that you'll get characters who are true. It's not cliche, or over the top. It's relatable, and fun and in this case, makes me want to create. After looking back at all my quotes I highlighted, I


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.