Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1) Download Online Free

Share:

Be Specific About Books To The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)

Original Title: The Bone Collector
ISBN: 0451188454 (ISBN13: 9780451188458)
Edition Language: English
Series: Lincoln Rhyme #1
Characters: Lincoln Rhyme, Amelia Sachs
Setting: New York City, New York(United States)
Literary Awards: Nero Award (1999)
Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1) Download Online Free
The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 528 pages
Rating: 4.19 | 148124 Users | 2430 Reviews

Chronicle During Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)

Lincoln Rhyme was once a brilliant criminologist, a genius in the field of forensics -- until an accident left him physically and emotionally shattered. But now a diabolical killer is challenging Rhyme to a terrifying and ingenious duel of wits. With police detective Amelia Sachs by his side, Rhyme must follow a labyrinth of clues that reaches back to a dark chapter in New York City's past -- and reach further into the darkness of the mind of a madman who won't stop until he has stripped life down to the bone.

List About Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)

Title:The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)
Author:Jeffery Deaver
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 528 pages
Published:April 1st 1998 by Signet Book (first published 1997)
Categories:Mystery. Thriller. Fiction. Crime. Suspense. Mystery Thriller. Drama

Rating About Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)
Ratings: 4.19 From 148124 Users | 2430 Reviews

Evaluation About Books The Bone Collector (Lincoln Rhyme #1)
Its been quite a while since Ive found a book worthy of a five star rating, and Im so happy to have found my first of hopefully many for the year! Jeffrey Deavers writing is intelligent and detailed. I enjoyed the protagonists in the story, and how their differing personalities quickly come together. I hope to find this much enjoyment as I continue through the series.

See, if youre going to get by in this business, Amelia if youre going to get by in life, youre going to have to learn to give up the dead.Bone(Schneider wrote)is the ultimate core of a human being. It alters not, deceives not, yields not. Once the façade of our intemperate ways of the flesh, the flaws of the lesser Races, and the weaker gender are burnt or boiled away, weall of usnoble bone. Bone does not lie. It is immortal.Its been a long time since Ive touched Jeffrey Deavers work and Im

According the number of feathers I found in my yard Sunday, a neighborhood cat stalked, caught and killed what appeared to be a seagull. Its feathers looked like a gull and Im close to Matanzas Bay and although not an expert on birds, I can surely identify a gulls feathers. As I was inspecting the crime scene I looked at my feet and thought, oh my God, Im contaminating the scene of the crime! I dont think Ill ever look at such scenes the same after reading about Lincoln Rhymes keen eye for

I have owned this book since 2012 and never cracked it open. Since reading Memory Man, I felt like reading another hard-boiled police procedural and chose this. I am now in the process of reading The Coffin Dancer and am contemplating buying the entire series. The Bone Collector was just that good!If you like or have an interest in a lot of technical information walking crime scenes, forensic science, the early history of New York City or even just a really good mystery, then I really think you

This book is taking me longer to read because I am enjoying looking up criminologist terms I do not know. This helps with the proper pronunciation and function of the word. I saw this movie a long time ago starring Denzel Washington as Lincoln Rhyme and was fascinated with the technology and science. But, reading about it is slow going. The entire NYPD and eventually the FBI is looking for the Bone Collector. He is a madman living out a fantasy from another century. The rat scene with Morella

I do have quite a few of Mister Deavers books about Lincoln Rhyme aand when I read this book first CSI and their ilk had not yet caught the interest of the general viewing public. It was still a few years away actually.Lincoln Rhyme's, a quadriplegic forensic criminalist, first outing in which he meets an Amalia Sachs who will be his partner in many ways in the series that would follow this book. Who at the time of release was quite an original with the view at forensic science and its use of it

I absolutely love Jeffery Deaver, his writing style just keeps you hooked and makes you think of the book even when you aren't reading it.I never watched the film for this book and I am so glad that I didn't as I don't think that it could live up to what my imagination went through while I was reading this book. The twists and turns in this book were not what I expected at all, the characters and settings are so well described you can close your eyes and picture yourself watching them, seeing

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.