Books Download Nightwalker (Dark Days #1) Online Free

Share:

Be Specific About Containing Books Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)

Title:Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)
Author:Jocelynn Drake
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 370 pages
Published:July 29th 2008 by Eos (HarperVoyager)
Categories:Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance
Books Download Nightwalker (Dark Days #1) Online Free
Nightwalker (Dark Days #1) Paperback | Pages: 370 pages
Rating: 3.67 | 9310 Users | 514 Reviews

Explanation Conducive To Books Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)

For centuries Mira has been a nightwalker—an unstoppable enforcer for a mysterious organization that manipulates earth-shaking events from the darkest shadows. But elemental mastery over fire sets her apart from others of her night-prowling breed . . . and may be all that prevents her doom. The foe she now faces is human: the vampire hunter called Danaus, who has already destroyed so many undead. For Mira, the time has come to hunt . . . or be hunted.

Specify Books As Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)

Original Title: Nightwalker
ISBN: 0061542776 (ISBN13: 9780061542770)
Edition Language: English
Series: Dark Days #1
Characters: Mira, Danau
Setting: Savannah, Georgia(United States) London, England(United Kingdom) Egypt


Rating Containing Books Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)
Ratings: 3.67 From 9310 Users | 514 Reviews

Assess Containing Books Nightwalker (Dark Days #1)
I really didn't like the 1st half of this book. Mira just talks and talks and talks. She comes across as arrogant, and just annoying. I don't think I liked her until her initial interactions with Michael when they were on the boat. The 2nd half of the book is much more enjoyable. Maybe it is because I switched from audiobook to paperback (or maybe not) but I really enjoyed the 2nd half of the book. You finally get to see a vulnerability in Mira. Oddly, she comes across as more "human".

I must say. The cover doesn't do the book justice! The book is pretty decent. I love having the main character be an 600 year old female vampire! Also lost of diversity in the books, everybody isn't just one or two races! The settings were all over the world! A little sex, not much. Not much romance either, but may come up later!

This one was a slow start for me, lots of world building and lots of new people introduced at each stop in their journey.... But by about halfway, it picked up, the characters all started to mesh and the storyline became much more interesting. I'm looking forward to starting the next one.

I really tried to get into this book, but it seemed to borrow every single cliche from every vampire TV show out there. The twist is that everything is from the POV of a 603yo flame-haired female vampire kicking bootie in her leather catsuit.The main reason this book didn't grab me was that it was primarily told in lusty action scenes, with the main character's conflicts and history lodged in paragraphs between. Since the 603yo vamp lady was pretty much invincible, there wasn't any tension to

All the bad things about Anne Rice without any of the lovely descriptive passages that make her work worth reading. The whole book was introduction of new character after introduction of new character, with nothing really happening until the last 20 pages. In addition, the fight scenes were weak - no one did anything that would actually harm another person physically aside from magic (and the majority of the fighting was hand-to-hand or hand-to-sharp-object). At one point, the heroine protects

"So I thought, " I murmured. I started to lift my leg from his lap when Danaus grabbed my calf with his right hand, holding me in place. His touch was warmer than I'd expected, almost burning through my leather pants. Shocked by his sudden willingness to touch me, I went completely still. Turning his head to look at me, my lips brushedhis cheek and we both froze. Danaus exhaled slowly and I found myself drawing in his breathe, holding it inside me. If one of us moved less than an inch, our

I had a really hard time getting into this book. In fact, when I first started it, I wasn't sure I was going to make it all the way through. It was just SO CLICHED! Ugh. Everything about it screamed "been there/done that" of bad vampire fic.Part of the problem is that you're thrown into this world and character and have no idea who she is or why you should care. Despite being over 600 years old, you know very little about her - even by the end of the book. What little you are told, you're told

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.