Books Download Online ڤيرتيجو Free

Share:

Point Books As ڤيرتيجو

Original Title: ڤيرتيجو
Edition Language: Arabic
Setting: Cairo(Egypt)
Books Download Online ڤيرتيجو  Free
ڤيرتيجو Paperback | Pages: 402 pages
Rating: 3.71 | 24596 Users | 1708 Reviews

Commentary Toward Books ڤيرتيجو

منذ سقط الحارس الأول ضغط بأعصابه على زر التصوير ولم يرفعه مسجلاً لآخر لقطة فى حياة هشام فتحى حتى مرت الرصاصة بجانبه فأصابت أذنيه بأزيز أعقبه صمم موقت فأفاق من تركيزه فى منظار الكاميرا وتملكه الرعب من أن يلحظ أحد وجوده فسحب شنطة الكاميرا وإلتصق بالحائط، فى اللحظة التى كان فيها المهاجم الثالث يسقط البارمان الذى ركض إلى الحمام بطلقتين فى ظهره وتوجه لحسام منير الذى وقف متسمراً خلف البيانو، نظر فى عينيه مباشرة للحظة بدت كساعة زمن ثم رفع فوهة مسدسه ناحيته فى نفس اللحظة التى حول حسام نظره ناحية الشرفة التى إستقر فيها أحمد باحثاً بحدقتيه عن الأخير

Declare Regarding Books ڤيرتيجو

Title:ڤيرتيجو
Author:أحمد مراد
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 402 pages
Published:2008 by دار ميريت (first published August 2007)
Categories:Novels. Fiction. Northern Africa. Egypt. Mystery. Crime. Literature. Thriller

Rating Regarding Books ڤيرتيجو
Ratings: 3.71 From 24596 Users | 1708 Reviews

Commentary Regarding Books ڤيرتيجو
Amazing!The end could be somehow a little bit different or more thrilling (It doesn't mean that it was dull though) but I loved it, anyway :)



Amazingly great

Because Political thrillers are not the kind of genre I usually read, I'm surprised I ended up liking this book as much as I did. The many different characters with long detailed histories was confusing and made it hard to get into, as well as the fact that there are almost all male characters, however once I got into the story it became quite compelling. This book is about corruption in Egypt, so of course is very relevant. The author actually worked for the former president Mubarak and has an

Endings are always difficult... This one was rushed and did not match well with the overall thrilling atmosphere of the story.Not quite sure I understood correctly the point behind creating the G guy...

I love this book very much.

this novel is good , but anyone who read تراب الماس would know that they're almost the same , as if the writer uses some kind of template to fill , i agree it's a good template , but still , تراب الماس is a more advanced copy of فرتيجو .

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.