Books Download Online Tailchaser's Song Free

Share:

Particularize About Books Tailchaser's Song

Title:Tailchaser's Song
Author:Tad Williams
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 364 pages
Published:December 2000 by DAW Books Inc. (first published 1985)
Categories:Fantasy. Fiction. Animals. Cats
Books Download Online Tailchaser's Song  Free
Tailchaser's Song Paperback | Pages: 364 pages
Rating: 3.97 | 11107 Users | 556 Reviews

Chronicle Supposing Books Tailchaser's Song

Meet Fritti Tailchaser, a ginger tom cat of rare courage and curiosity, a born survivor in a world of heroes and villains, of powerful feline gods and whiskery legends about those strange furless, erect creatures called M’an. “The hour of Unfolding Dark had begun, and the rooftop where Tailchaser lay was smothered in shadow. He was deep in a dream of leaping and flying when he felt an unusual tingling in his whiskers. Fritti Tailchaser, hunterchild of the Folk, came suddenly awake and sniffed the air. Ears pricked and whiskers flared straight, he sifted the evening breeze. Nothing unusual. Then what had awakened him? Pondering, he splayed his claws and began a spine-limbering stretch that finally ended at the tip of his reddish tail.” Join Tailchaser on his magical quest to rescue his catfriend Hushpad on a quest that will take him all the way to cat hell and beyond.

Be Specific About Books As Tailchaser's Song

Original Title: Tailchaser's Song
ISBN: 0886779537 (ISBN13: 9780886779535)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Fritti Tailchaser, Pouncequick, Roofshadow


Rating About Books Tailchaser's Song
Ratings: 3.97 From 11107 Users | 556 Reviews

Judgment About Books Tailchaser's Song
This book was quite a fun book to read! I remember reading it several years ago, but I honestly could not remember the story very well. What I did retain from the first time I read it was some of the vernacular. I find myself calling squirrels, "Rikchikchik's" all the time. And as I was riding my bike today, I was noticing all of the fla'fa'az! LOL! What starts out as a happy little cat story, definitely takes a dark turn a little less than half way through. I think it is best described as a

I read this while waiting for "To Green Angel Tower" to come out. Its an epic fantasy adventure about a cat who goes off to rescue his cat-friends who have been enslaved, so sort of "The Last Unicorn" with cats. If that sounds like your cup of tea, perhaps you'll like it more than I did.

i am a book thief.this is not to say that i steal books from bookstores or libraries (although i considered performing a superheist at the morgan to get all their byron books with his notes in the margins)but when i was twelve, i borrowed this book from someone. and i never gave it back. shocking, right?? even more shocking is that i do not regret it. "my" copy is fat, with sprouted, swollen pages soft to the touch, and has been read at least twenty times. the copies they sell nowadays have some

Growing up surrounded by cats of every size, color, and temperament, it was definitely interesting to read Williams' take on the ways these creatures live. Like any who'd care to notice, Williams was quite right in saying that while dogs are boundlessly eager to please, cats display a languorous disdain towards their keepers. I remember remarking once that they treat our home more like a motel--they stop by when it's time to be fed, putter around for a short nap, and then set out again without

My friend is gonna kill me. I don't think I'm cut out for talking animal books. I seriously tried.😞

Oh, I loved this. I've been wanting to read Tailchaser's Song for a long time, while not being quite sure whether I'd really like it. I tend to like Tad Williams' work, though if he layered on the worldbuilding and description any thicker in some of his work, you could eat it. Fortunately, he didn't do too much of that here: you're left to play catch-up a bit, at times, which I honestly prefer.The cats are sweet, but they're also not just sweet. They felt like cats. They fight and they yowl and

I'm in love! I think. It was a little slow at times, but never too slow. And that ending! The last 50 pages or so were amazing, and incredible, and so worth all the slow build up. Everything up to that point was almost disjointed and it felt a little unnecessary, maybe that's why I figured it was slow. Maybe it's because it feels like our hero is never quite sure of his main objective, he's a little reluctant and at times he forgets all about his main quest. But then again, he is a cat. And at

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.