Books Download Wilder Girls Online Free

Share:

Itemize Regarding Books Wilder Girls

Title:Wilder Girls
Author:Rory Power
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 357 pages
Published:July 9th 2019 by Delacorte Press
Categories:Young Adult. Horror. LGBT. Mystery. Fiction. Science Fiction. Dystopia
Books Download Wilder Girls  Online Free
Wilder Girls Hardcover | Pages: 357 pages
Rating: 3.59 | 21910 Users | 5480 Reviews

Commentary Concering Books Wilder Girls

It's been eighteen months since the Raxter School for Girls was put under quarantine. Since the Tox hit and pulled Hetty's life out from under her.

It started slow. First the teachers died one by one. Then it began to infect the students, turning their bodies strange and foreign. Now, cut off from the rest of the world and left to fend for themselves on their island home, the girls don't dare wander outside the school's fence, where the Tox has made the woods wild and dangerous. They wait for the cure they were promised as the Tox seeps into everything.

But when Byatt goes missing, Hetty will do anything to find her, even if it means breaking quarantine and braving the horrors that lie beyond the fence. And when she does, Hetty learns that there's more to their story, to their life at Raxter, than she could have ever thought true.

Declare Books Toward Wilder Girls

Original Title: Wilder Girls
ISBN: 0525645586 (ISBN13: 9780525645580)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Hetty Chapin, Byatt Winsor, Reese Harker
Setting: Raxter Island, Maine(United States)
Literary Awards: Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2019)


Rating Regarding Books Wilder Girls
Ratings: 3.59 From 21910 Users | 5480 Reviews

Appraise Regarding Books Wilder Girls
3-3.5 STARS"It's like that, with all of us here. Sick, strange, and we don't know why. Things bursting out of us, bits missing and pieces sloughing off, and then we harden and smooth over."I can see why Rory Power's debut novel Wilder Girls is getting serious buzz; it's not just a pretty cover, as it contains an excellent writing style that wavers between flowery prose and captivating horror. In terms of idea and compulsive page-turning, this book deserves all of the stars, but I did find a few

Its darker, its meaner, its fracturing, its singular. It gives you too much and not enough. This was something else and loved it even when it upset me. Concept: ★★★★★Characters: ★★★★★Pacing: ★★★★Unique factor: ★★★★★I wasn't ready for Wilder Girls. When I sat down with my cup of tea and opened it on my cushy chair, I thought I was ready for a Lord of the Flies-type tale with bio-human interactions and a dash of f/f sprinkled amidst a feminist beautiful nightmare. My tea quickly turned cold,

We don't get to choose what hurts usDid somebody say feminist horror cause there goes my money outta the window as I drool all over this cover.Also just in: this book is hella gay.Wilder Girls was one of my most anticipated books of 2019. The premise and cover gave me life and I was ready to experience all the horror and gore that they promised. I got what I wanted. So be warned. This book is violent and gory. Don't take this lightly. It's a ruthless story about an all-girls boarding school set

An interesting premise with a romance that surprised and intrigued me, but unfortunately I couldn't find myself connecting to any of the characters.

Because this cover is freaking everything!! Holy Sh*t Snacks! I need more answers right now! Where is book two; geez I just finish this book and need another one. I mean there has to be another one because of that ending! So, this is told through two POV's; Hetty & Byatt. But there they have another best friend Reese who is very prominent in the book. All of these girls live at the Raxter School For Girls. The school is on an island but it seems to be a fairly big island unless I missed

Wilder Girls could have been a feminist horror story, but it didn't quite get there for me. Rory Power talents shine in writing horror, to be sure. Sick teenage girls, plagued with deformities, hungry and scared for their lives, always in peril, always on the brink of death. Power is so good at writing body horror and capturing the thrills of something evil lurking just around the corner. But then she doesn't embrace the strength of her allegorical writing and falls for explaining things that

Damn, I'm in love

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.