Books Free Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4) Download

Share:
Books Free Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4) Download
Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4) Paperback | Pages: 275 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 3413 Users | 197 Reviews

Identify Books During Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)

Original Title: Aunt Dimity Digs In
ISBN: 014027569X (ISBN13: 9780140275698)
Edition Language: English
Series: Aunt Dimity Mystery #4

Description In Pursuance Of Books Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)

The latest in this enchanting and fast-selling series, featuring the beloved ghost Aunt Dimity, opens in a picturesque English cottage where the lovable Lori Shepherd is up to her elbows in pureed carrots and formula bottles, striving to be the perfect mother to twins! Luckily, a beautiful Italian nanny arrives just in time?so Lori can help settle the local civil war stirred up by a visiting archaeologist's excavation.With Reginald, the stuffed pink rabbit and Edmond Terrance, the stuffed tiger in tow, Lori hunts down a missing document, and the archaeologist digs up a lot more than artifacts. It is Aunt Dimity's magic blue notebook that provides the key to buried secrets and domestic malice, and shows all the residents of Finch that even the darkest acts can be overcome by forgiveness.

Describe Out Of Books Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)

Title:Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)
Author:Nancy Atherton
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 275 pages
Published:March 1st 1999 by Penguin Books (first published March 1998)
Categories:Mystery. Cozy Mystery. Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal

Rating Out Of Books Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)
Ratings: 3.91 From 3413 Users | 197 Reviews

Assess Out Of Books Aunt Dimity Digs In (Aunt Dimity Mystery #4)
Challenges: RRRCs September 2019 (belated) - Makes me happy (8); and, Steeped in Books/Stacking the Series 2020 - Level 7b/Book 4. Aunt Dimity challenges Lori to dig deep into why people in Finch behave the way they do. As an archaeological excavation digs deep in useless farmland, Lori helps Finch's residents to realize how they can make a village a village and not merely a place to live. Action, involvement and commitment are daily required to make a living a life. Excellent metaphors and

Imagine yourself sitting in a lovely english garden in a summer evening so beautiful in makes you believe in god, the smells and sounds of everything right surrounding you and making you feel at peace with yourself and world...that what Atherton does to me, she gives me fuzzy blanket of feeling...

I enjoyed this book as I have the preceding three, but I felt this one was a bit more cliche-ridden than the earlier ones. Way too many characters did that "and suddenly I see the light" and turned from being life long enemies to understanding friends in a moment of insight. It's not that I don't think that can happen, but this book stretched that a bit beyond believable. But it won't stop me from reading other books in the series. This one just the best of the lot, so far.

I love these little books. They are sweet, easy to read, with engaging characters involved in soft mysteries. No murders, just mayhem in the English countryside. Later on, the villains turn creepy, but the books are still fun and engaging. I like them as a break, from all the war novels I read. I also enjoy more hardcore mysteries, too.

I liked this entry in the Aunt Dimity series the most of the ones I've read so far. Lori is overwhelmed with life with twins, but seems happy. There are no murders in this one, but still a mystery, and I lined getting to know the citizens of the village a little more. I'm enjoying working my way through this series.

Continuing the series. It's definitely one that has to be read in order, which is maybe why I thought it (the series, not this volume) was so awful the first time I tried one. But now I'm very fond of these characters and the weirdness of their life and their little village, which is slightly in upheaval here - but not really, in the end. And I didn't quite figure out the culprit of the very gentle crime and it's all sort of the ultimate in cozies, I think?

Another romp with the indomitable Aunt Dimity Westwood! She gets involved with her extended family and has her finger on the pulse of village life in Finch, England. Did I mention that Aunt Dimity is dead? She communicates with her niece, Lori, via a blue notebook in which she writes. In this particular installment, Mrs. Kitchen is up in arms about an archaeological dig taking place too close to the village and the fact that the vicar has given permission for the expedition to be housed in the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.