Books Free Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1) Download

Share:
Books Free Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1) Download
Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1) Paperback | Pages: 176 pages
Rating: 4 | 13717 Users | 196 Reviews

Point Based On Books Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)

Title:Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)
Author:Yuna Kagesaki
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 176 pages
Published:April 11th 2006 by Tokyopop (first published August 31st 2003)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Paranormal. Vampires. Graphic Novels. Romance. Fantasy. Comics

Representaion In Favor Of Books Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)

Karin, klutzy Japanese schoolgirl, is also an adorable misfit vampire. Unlike the rest of her gothic family, she has no trouble with sunlight, eats regular food, and is hopeless when it comes to controlling bats or other people's minds. She can't even do the blood-sucking thing right - instead of taking blood, she injects it, if she can find an appropriate person. Otherwise, she just gets an embarrassing nosebleed.
And there's a boy, the new kid at school, Kenta, whose mom keeps losing her job causing him to be very stressed out. Maybe that's why he has crazy eyes (according to his classmates, I didn't really see it, myself), and Karin finds herself reacting very strongly to him. He thinks she's really weird after she gets a nosebleed all over him, and then even more when he misinterprets some of her actions. And then, she bites his mom. But somehow, I think these two crazy kids just might have a future together.
I really enjoyed this series. Karin is impossibly sweet, a terrible student who you can't help but like. I liked her family a lot, too, especially scary-looking dad who's really a big sweetheart, and Anju, Karin's doll-like sister who has some REALLY creepy dolls.
This manga series is sweet and funny, and the Japanese twist on vampire mythology is fun.

Describe Books In Pursuance Of Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)

Original Title: Karin
ISBN: 1598163221 (ISBN13: 9781598163223)
Edition Language: English
Series: Chibi Vampire #1

Rating Based On Books Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)
Ratings: 4 From 13717 Users | 196 Reviews

Column Based On Books Chibi Vampire, Vol. 01 (Chibi Vampire #1)
You did that hungry!! I loved it, every twist and turn caught me by surprise!! I cant wait to read more of your books....

This was a funny and cute paranormal manga. I wasn't really sure what to expect, but the story worked for me. I like Karin and Kenta. I will continue the series, as the library has it. 4 stars.

cute manga and one of the first mangas I read.

I would've liked this series much more if not for the ending. This is the series that made me fear endings.

This book was most awesome and super duper CUTE!!!!I must admit that this is my very first Manga Book so I had no idea that you have to read it backwards. I picked it up from the library the other day(forcing my son come in with me because even though he thinks he's super cool it would not be super cool to have to take him to the hospital because he roasted in the car while waiting on me to get my books) and my son is the one that told me "OH!! YOU got a manga book!" and after I was like "How do

I read that this series was good but didn't see how it could be, but I was pleasantly surprised and was left wanting more. There is plenty that makes no sense - how does her family age, how was she "born" and how can she do what she does? Doesn't matter!Karin is so endearing and her thing with Kenta was cute! Love when they learn of her blood preference after she meets Kenta's mom and how he is starting to suspect Karin. BOTTOM LINE: Funny and surprisingly cute!

This is a cute little manga about a reverse vampire named Karin. Instead of sucking blood out of people, she puts it in them. Her body produces extra blood, and if she fails to expel it into another person she gets massive nose bleeds (we're talking murder scene amounts of blood). When injected into another person, the extra blood gives them extra energy, so it can be a great deal for her "victims." Unfortunately, being the exact opposite of all things traditionally vampire (she also loves

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.