Books Free Download Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)

Share:
Books Free Download Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)
Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.84 | 3981 Users | 322 Reviews

Point Books During Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Lake People #1
Setting: Louisiana(United States)

Rendition In Favor Of Books Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)

A vivid waking dream of giant cypress trees dripping with Spanish moss haunts Anna St. Thais. The trees sit on a black lake that resembles a dark Louisiana bayou with an evocative aura. The dream includes the presence of a man who seems to know Anna all too well and a group of people with strange telepathic powers, sometimes called veiled eyes.

An orphan from Texas, she is on her way east to help out a friend when she encounters two terrifying things. Psychically, she begins to see and hear things through the eyes of an unknown individual, a man who knows more about her than she ever would have imagined. The second thing is that she has been kidnapped by a sociopathic trucker intent on making her his latest victim.

When she is rescued by Gabriel Bergeron, a member of the elusive Lake People in Northwestern Louisiana, Anna doesn’t realize that he is her psychic counterpart and she has been inexplicably pulled to the area. She shares their strange colored gold eyes and their distinctive mental powers. They are a reclusive lot and know that Anna is one of them, but has been isolated by unknown circumstances. She is drawn into their incomparable world, something between that of the Creoles and Cajuns, and much in addition to those.

There Anna finds a romantic link with Gabriel and the spine-tingling fear of not knowing who to trust. Her return has disturbed the inner workings of the group and threatens to expose secrets long concealed in the murky Louisiana bayous. There are secrets to be divulged about her past and why she was spirited away as an infant. Anna isn’t safe until she discovers the answers she so desperately requires.

Details Appertaining To Books Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)

Title:Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)
Author:C.L. Bevill
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:September 11th 2010
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Mystery. Paranormal Romance

Rating Appertaining To Books Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 3981 Users | 322 Reviews

Appraise Appertaining To Books Veiled Eyes (Lake People #1)
What a great book with all the suspense and just the right amount of paranormal. This book was beautifully written with non of the editorial issues that many books are prone to. Some issues I have about this book: wish there were more romantic scenes between Anna and Gabriel, and secondly, there were a lot of loose ends. I'm hoping the author will write a followup book to explain this one. I want to know more about what exactly happened to Anna's mom and the history of her heritage. I get that

Veiled Eyes CL BevillAnna St. Thais always heard a voice in her head giving her advice, warning her away from harm. She calls it her little helper. In addition to the voice, she has dreams of a whistling man on a boat and a large, black lake. Not knowing the implications of all this, she strikes out for Louisiana from Texas, knowing that it's what she must do.Unfortunately for Anna, she meets the wrong trucker along the way. Fortunately for her, the little helper is far more than she ever

While hitchhiking, Anna is taken captive by a serial killer. She hears a man's voice inside her head. The story is set in a Louisiana small town on the banks of a dark, mysterious lake supposedly inhabited by a giant catfish. The people there have dark hair, golden eyes, speak Cajun, and are telepathic. The book develops into a wonderful paranormal mystery and suspense. There is a great deal of mistrust, riddles, secrets, and ancient murders. I was sucked right in.Some readers may be thrown by

I really enjoyed reading this book. It amazed me, the writing was awesome, it flowed really well. I couldnt put the book down. I did feel that at some points there was too much filler, but overall it was a really great read. Set in Unknown, LA, Anna is an orphan from SW Texas who is headed east to help a friend. On her way there, shes kidnapped by a serial killer who drives a big rig. Shes eventually rescued by a group of people shes never met, including a man she had seen only in her minds eye.

I liked the plot of this book. The setting was interesting in that it took place in the bayous of Louisiana. The author did a good job of making the reader feel as though they were there. The main characters were pretty well drawn. However, I thought the author didn't take much time with the development of the relationship between Anna and Gabriel. I just didn't feel much chemistry between them. I also thought that for someone who had been recently kidnapped by a serial killer, Anna didn't seem

If you're on the edge of deciding on this book, don't give it another thought. IT'S A FREEBIE (last time I checked) AND IT IS FANTASTIC! The author does an amazing job of bringing the reader into the odd town of Unknown, Louisiana and opens their eyes to the mysterious secrets that have been hidden so well. There is a very Hitchcock-like quality to the writing in this story, and I'll be the first to admit, I was a little spooked at where I thought the story was going to go. And then the story

A family that can read each others thoughts and know events before they happen.The family matriarch kills people to protect their secret abilities. Sebastian is a partner in this plot too. Most of the story unfolds at the family salt mine. I enjoyed reading this book, hope you do also.hi

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.