A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2) 
Interesting plot......with identical twins switching places .......supposedly for just a week.....and what happens when one disappears after a yacht accidentally explodes........many views of personalities and family interplays.......for those who love art, science andromance....with mystery and excitement to keep on reading for many hours on end........
I'll warn you, the book can be a bit hard to follow, mainly for the grand use of flashbacks and deus ex machina. We leave Sabrina in Deceptions taking over for her departed sister; she and her brother-in-law fall in love and return home as though it had always been that way. Web opens about a year after the twin sisters switch lives, and Sabrina is clued in to a look-alike spotted in Europe. So Stephanie, who hedged on wanting to switch back, could be alive after all. Dun dun dun!Here follows

my neighbor had a shelf of old books, i then took deception from its rack. I liked it simply coz i cant put aside the book, didnt thought there is sequence to it till i saw tangled web in second hand book store. thou not that surprise ending, i still like it and value the authors effort
I read the fist one Deceptions and was very happy to find the sequel. It is n older book, but I really liked both of them
This was in a stack of books someone gave me for donations (which my Mother does) I had read the original years ago...thought I would try it...pretty good so far and I did not have to re-read the 1st book.
The conclusion was somewhat disappointing. There were a lot of redundant conversations and more descriptions than I wanted to read. Also, the reality of the story was pretty far fetched. I have enjoyed the authors books in the past, this one not so much.
Judith Michael
Paperback | Pages: 634 pages Rating: 3.8 | 902 Users | 67 Reviews

Be Specific About Books As A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2)
| Original Title: | A Tangled Web |
| ISBN: | 0751513601 (ISBN13: 9780751513608) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Deceptions #2 |
Description In Pursuance Of Books A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2)
Glamorous, divorced Sabrina and her quiet homemaker sister Stephanie never dreamed that their light-hearted game of switching places for a week would end in passion and tragedy. But Sabrina fell in love with her sister's husband, cherishing their children as her own -- and Stephanie, in the midst of an affair with a powerful London socialite, was killed in an explosion on his yacht. Torn by loss and remorse, but deeply a part of her new family, Sabrina made the decision to assume her twin's role forever.When A Tangled Web opens a year later, only one person knows Sabrina's true identity -- her husband, Garth. Deeply in love, he has forgiven her for her deception. Then a friend swears to have seen Stephanie in Europe. Sabrina feels the past and present collide, threatening to shatter her new happiness. Is her sister really dead? Or is the deception even deeper, darker, and more complicated than she ever imagined?
Present Of Books A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2)
| Title | : | A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2) |
| Author | : | Judith Michael |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 634 pages |
| Published | : | March 14th 1996 by Sphere (first published 1994) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Fiction. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |
Rating Of Books A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2)
Ratings: 3.8 From 902 Users | 67 ReviewsJudgment Of Books A Tangled Web (Deceptions #2)
I had read the first book Deceptions a number of years ago and was unaware of a sequel until recently. I really liked it but was always curious as to how they would wrap things up-it turned out to be the way I thought it would work out. I would recommend but read them in order-Deceptions, then A Tangled WebInteresting plot......with identical twins switching places .......supposedly for just a week.....and what happens when one disappears after a yacht accidentally explodes........many views of personalities and family interplays.......for those who love art, science andromance....with mystery and excitement to keep on reading for many hours on end........
I'll warn you, the book can be a bit hard to follow, mainly for the grand use of flashbacks and deus ex machina. We leave Sabrina in Deceptions taking over for her departed sister; she and her brother-in-law fall in love and return home as though it had always been that way. Web opens about a year after the twin sisters switch lives, and Sabrina is clued in to a look-alike spotted in Europe. So Stephanie, who hedged on wanting to switch back, could be alive after all. Dun dun dun!Here follows

my neighbor had a shelf of old books, i then took deception from its rack. I liked it simply coz i cant put aside the book, didnt thought there is sequence to it till i saw tangled web in second hand book store. thou not that surprise ending, i still like it and value the authors effort
I read the fist one Deceptions and was very happy to find the sequel. It is n older book, but I really liked both of them
This was in a stack of books someone gave me for donations (which my Mother does) I had read the original years ago...thought I would try it...pretty good so far and I did not have to re-read the 1st book.
The conclusion was somewhat disappointing. There were a lot of redundant conversations and more descriptions than I wanted to read. Also, the reality of the story was pretty far fetched. I have enjoyed the authors books in the past, this one not so much.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.