Details Out Of Books Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
| Title | : | Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1) |
| Author | : | Keri Arthur |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 372 pages |
| Published | : | December 26th 2006 by Random House (first published January 31st 2006) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Urban Fantasy. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters. Werewolves |

Keri Arthur
Paperback | Pages: 372 pages Rating: 3.89 | 30381 Users | 1393 Reviews
Chronicle In Pursuance Of Books Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
A rare hybrid of vampire and werewolf, Riley Jenson and her twin brother, Rhoan, work for Melbourne’s Directorate of Other Races, an organization created to police the supernatural races–and protect humans from their depredations. While Rhoan is an exalted guardian, a.k.a. assassin, Riley is merely an office worker–until her brother goes missing on one of his missions. The timing couldn’t be worse. More werewolf than vampire, Riley is vulnerable to the moon heat, the weeklong period before the full moon, when her need to mate becomes all-consuming...Luckily Riley has two willing partners to satisfy her every need. But she will have to control her urges if she’s going to find her brother….Easier said than done as the city pulses with frenzied desire, and Riley is confronted with a very powerful–and delectably naked–vamp who raises her temperature like never before.
In matters carnal, Riley has met her match. But in matters criminal, she must follow her instincts not only to find her brother but to stop an unholy harvest. For someone is doing some shifty cloning in an attempt to produce the ultimate warrior–by tapping into the genome of nonhumans like Rhoan. Now Riley knows just how dangerous the world is for her kind–and just how much it needs her.
Declare Books Supposing Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
| Original Title: | Full Moon Rising |
| ISBN: | 0553588451 (ISBN13: 9780553588453) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Riley Jenson Guardian #1 |
| Characters: | Riley Jenson, Rhoan Jenson, Quinn O'Connor, Kelly, Kellen, Jack Tenpenny, Talon, Misha Rollins, Gautier, Liander |
| Setting: | Australia Melbourne, Victoria(Australia) |
Rating Out Of Books Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
Ratings: 3.89 From 30381 Users | 1393 ReviewsWeigh Up Out Of Books Full Moon Rising (Riley Jenson Guardian #1)
I'm sorry, but this book is just terrible. I seriously regret buying all nine books in the series, because I couldn't even finish this first one. They're going to the second-hand bookstore TOMORROW, lol - no way in hell am I wasting another minute of my life on Riley Jenson and Co.There's so many things about this book that put me off, but the biggest one would have to be the superficiality ... there's no depth, whatsoever, to ANYTHING - and this makes it very difficult to connect to theThis is one of those books (or series) that I've heard extreme opinions on. Some love it, and others hate it with a passion that makes me tremble in my metaphorical boots. The main issue is that the leading lady, Riley, is given a great introduction as a strong female lead, but its all wasted. Her brother goes missing and instead of going out and moving earth and heaven to find him she's having sex. Personally, that's a big character fault and many readers who didn't like this first book stated
I finished this book a week ago and didn't write a review straight away so now all my feels are gone. What I do remember are the reasons why this book stood out from most of the PR pack: 1. No goddamn Mary Sue MC2. Excellent world building3. AN ACTUAL FUCKING PLOT4. The message that it's okay to have sex with whoever the fuck you want to and you don't have to feel guilty about it. HALLE-FUCKING-LUJAH.

Just a warning to anyone who may be hoodwinked by the fact that this book and series have been labeled as paranormal romance - you will not find any romance here. At least not by my definition. I would be more likely to call this way oversexed urban fantasy.The writing is average, the story pretty good, and the characters are interesting if not a little underdeveloped. But the core of the book (and series) is sex. It's kind of like the writer created this really interesting urban fantasy world,
Incredibly sexy! Action packed suspense! Full Moon Rising is a crossbreeding of J.D Robb meets Anita Blake meets Mercy Thompson! This book is positively FABULOUS and I'm super excited about reading the book that is *glances to my right* waiting ever so impatiently for my sweetest attention <3This is a new author and (duh) new series for me. All of the characters are fresh in my brain ... I am being seduced by them as we speak and anxiously await the full sacrificial wave of dreams that will
I'm sorry, but this book is just terrible. I seriously regret buying all nine books in the series, because I couldn't even finish this first one. They're going to the second-hand bookstore TOMORROW, lol - no way in hell am I wasting another minute of my life on Riley Jenson and Co.There's so many things about this book that put me off, but the biggest one would have to be the superficiality ... there's no depth, whatsoever, to ANYTHING - and this makes it very difficult to connect to the
I am doing a happy squeal right now because I loved this book! It was fantastic. Im definitely a new Keri Arthur fan. And there are a lot in this series to keep me busy for a while. One of my favorite things about this book is Riley Jenson. She is a kick ass heroine. To me, she was a cross between Cat from Night Huntress and Georgina Kincaid. She had all of the snark that Cat has and can kick butt, but she is also a little slutty and definitely compelling and fun like Georgina. Her sluttiness


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.