Particularize Books Concering The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1)
| Original Title: | The Manufactured Identity |
| ISBN: | 1606965506 (ISBN13: 9781606965504) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://www.themanufacturedidentity.com/ |
| Series: | Manufactured Identity #1 |
| Setting: | United States of America |
Heath Sommer
Paperback | Pages: 305 pages Rating: 3.51 | 413 Users | 110 Reviews
Interpretation In Favor Of Books The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1)
Months after his mysterious disappearance from a routine fishing trip, no one really expects over-the-hill Texas housewife Lory Latchley to find her missing husband--especially her husband. The Manufactured Identity is clinical psychologist Heath Sommer's ever-escalating immersion into the world of unlikely friends who each awaken to find their faithful companions missing without warning or reason. Desperate to find meaning in their pain, they are thrust by the auspices of fate into a common thread of mystery and human frailty. In the end, the fate of all may reside in the unstable hands of rookie pastor John Joe, but ultimately Lory and her newfound partners will uncover a truth so unnerving it makes even infidelity look palatable.

List Out Of Books The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1)
| Title | : | The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1) |
| Author | : | Heath Sommer |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 305 pages |
| Published | : | June 23rd 2009 by Tate Publishing & Enterprises |
| Categories | : | Psychology. Mystery. Fiction. Thriller. Mystery Thriller |
Rating Out Of Books The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1)
Ratings: 3.51 From 413 Users | 110 ReviewsEvaluation Out Of Books The Manufactured Identity (Manufactured Identity #1)
I really enjoyed the psychological aspects of The Manufactured Identity. Unlike most psychological thrillers, Heath Sommer's debut novel is chock full of actual psychology. Marriage counseling, abnormal behaviors and other real psychological themes are represented in this book. People are represented in this book, not just as characters that drive the plot, but as real, flawed human beings. People that you can relate to in some way, thinking as you may have at some point thought even though youI gave it two stars because it wasn't the worst thing I've ever read, (could be close, though) but I don't even want to think about it any more than I have to, so no thought-out review. It was kind of like a trashy novel for people into psychology so they can be entertained by bizarre behavior. It held my attention like a train wreck up to the end, and then I hated the end. I seriously do not understand the long list of 5 star reviews.
I have just reread this series for the third time. I am still troubled, to be honest by the whole concept, but like a car accident that secretly captivates me, I find myself thinking again and again about the themes in the book. Sommer first published manufactured identity in 2009, and I first heard of this book from a friend who had him in Child development last year at ISU. Then, another friend of mine held a massice book club to raise awareness of the series. I kinda joined with skeptacism

What a different book than anything else I've read in fiction
Really cool book. Wasn't sure where it was going for a while but in a good way, and it ended cool. Kinda sad in parts, but definitely keeps your interest. If people in the world are really like this in therapy, that's kinda creepy. Highly recommended.
I have just reread this series for the third time. I am still troubled, to be honest by the whole concept, but like a car accident that secretly captivates me, I find myself thinking again and again about the themes in the book. Sommer first published manufactured identity in 2009, and I first heard of this book from a friend who had him in Child development last year at ISU. Then, another friend of mine held a massice book club to raise awareness of the series. I kinda joined with skeptacism
Most of the recommendations I have gotten from Goodreads have been spot-on but this book is a stink-hole of a read. If you don't figure out what is happening more or less as soon as all of the characters are introduced, it is time to cut back on the Law and Order reruns. The foreshadowing projects so obviously that it was impossible to enjoy the book at all. Boo. I wish I could give negative stars.,


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.