Books Online Download The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2) Free

Share:

Details Containing Books The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)

Title:The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)
Author:Allan Frewin Jones
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 335 pages
Published:October 1st 2007 by Eos
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Paranormal. Fairies
Books Online Download The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2) Free
The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2) Hardcover | Pages: 335 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 5045 Users | 254 Reviews

Commentary Toward Books The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)

Tania is a princess of Faerie. And now she must return to the Mortal World. Once upon a time, Tania was an ordinary girl. But then she was swept into another world, where she was the long-lost princess of the elegant and magical court of Faerie, and only she could save the court from great peril. Now Tania--and her true love, Edric--will go back to the Mortal Realm to seek Queen Titania, lost hundreds of years ago while searching for Tania. Their return leads to struggles with Tania's much-loved mortal parents and friends as she and Edric try to conceal their secret. But much more serious dangers lurk: The sinister Lord Drake is not yet defeated, they are pursued by dark supernatural forces, and Tania's two worlds are about to collide in amazing and frightening ways she never could have anticipated.

Mention Books To The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)

Original Title: The Lost Queen: Book Two of The Faerie Path
ISBN: 0060871059 (ISBN13: 9780060871055)
Edition Language: English
Series: Faerie Path #2


Rating Containing Books The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)
Ratings: 3.83 From 5045 Users | 254 Reviews

Column Containing Books The Lost Queen (Faerie Path #2)
This was an ok book. I like serials (obviously, if you look at my bookshelves!) but I normally like serials that can stand on their own as books - there are exceptions to that - but usually those books are so full of action or other things that move a plot along. This book was really just filler between the previous and the next. What little plot movement there was could have been accomplished in about 20 pages. I will read the next one because I would love to see what happens in Faerie and to

After finally realizing that she was Princess from the Realm of Faerie, Princess Tania (Anita Palmer) went back to London in search of their mother, Queen Titania. The gift of being able to walk between worlds allowed Tania to search for the Queen and still be a part of some of the festivities that the Realm of Faerie has, until one night, all of a sudden she is no longer able to make the pass back to Faerie. Surprising her even more, three of her Princess sisters suddenly appear in her Mortal

Me thinks that this was a pretty okay book... I mean, I'm not going to be able to buy or borrow the books later on in the series. I prefer a book that can span more time than just a week or less.Much like its predecessor, this book keeps the main character (Tania) between the two worlds, except that there is an emphasis on which of the two she'll end up accepting. Beyond that point, we learn more about her past lives (and there will probably be more on those in the later novels) and... well, who

In this book, Tania returns to the mortal realm to look for the lost queen Titania. Her mortal parents don't trust her after the way she dissapeared for three days from the hospital. The traitor Duke Gabriel whom Tania had been handfasted to has been banished but is trying to pull Tania between the worlds. When something happens in Faerie that prevents Tania from crossing over she is surprised by the sudden appearance of three of her sisters in her bedriom in the mortal world. Can they find the

I liked this book better than the first book. It did have some swear words in it like the D** and H*** word in it. If I could I would give this book 2 1/2 stars instead of 3 stars because it is still a kind of odd book, but you get use to it in the second book. And in the second book things will be less confusing because the author explains stuff more. I would suggest 11 and older to read this book because some things I don't think little kids would get. Also I liked the second book better than

I think I quite enjoyed this book more than the original novel. The book opens right where the first book left off, with Tania and Edric returning to the Mortal Realm. They have been gone for three days and in order to explain her disappearence, Tania and Edric come up with a story about her being in a delirious state in the hospital and going to Wales to see Edric, where he had supposedly fled in fear of getting in trouble for the boat crash. Her parents take this story quite well, but

i tried. i really did.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.