Books Online Download Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2) Free

Share:

Declare Books Supposing Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)

Original Title: Thunderlight (The Dragonian, #2)
ISBN: 0992244617 (ISBN13: 9780992244613)
Edition Language: English
Series: The Dragonian #2
Books Online Download Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2) Free
Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2) Paperback | Pages: 499 pages
Rating: 4.17 | 4465 Users | 256 Reviews

Describe Containing Books Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)

Title:Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)
Author:Adrienne Woods
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:1st Edition
Pages:Pages: 499 pages
Published:November 21st 2014 by Fire Quill Publishing (first published November 20th 2014)
Categories:Fantasy. Dragons. Young Adult. Romance. Magic. Paranormal

Interpretation In Favor Of Books Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)

Vibrant, scale swathed wings… Abilities that can be harnessed by a chosen few… Dragons… All this may seem like old news, but for seventeen year-old Elena Watkins the world of Paegeia is not finished revealing all its secrets. During a summer break intended for relaxation, she discovers that her harrowing adventure to retrieve the King of Lion sword wasn’t the destiny foretold by the cryptic Viden, a dragon with the ability to see a person’s true fate. The words inked onto the page of the mysterious Book of Shadows remains black and Elena must return to Dragonia Academy to discover their true meaning. Upon her return to the magnificent castle she has to face a challenge of a different kind, keeping her boyfriend Lucian McKenzie, the Prince of Tith and love of her life, away from the dangerous new student, Paul Sutton. As a Wyvern, Paul has made it his mission to claim Elena as his rider but he is proving to be more perilous than at first glance. Everyone knew that Wyverns were bad news, and just as evil as the darkness that lurked inside Blake Leaf, the Rubicon forced to fight against his inner nature every day. But Elena can see a small light lurking in the darkness, a destiny still unfulfilled; to prove that Wyverns can be claimed. Will Lucian’s dark secret about Wyverns and Elena’s need to prove their true nature cause their love to be torn apart? And which of Elena’s friends will be sacrificed this time if she is wrong?

Rating Containing Books Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)
Ratings: 4.17 From 4465 Users | 256 Reviews

Judgment Containing Books Thunderlight (The Dragonian #2)
I received a free ebook from the author for a honest review. 4.5 ratingWow just wow I think thunderlight blew my mind, like I know what happened through out the whole story but it's like my thought process can't handle the awesomeness. Elena does some growing up in this book but she still does some not so smart things. But she is only 17 so I'll cut her some slack. The story had some wonderful twists and turns that it kept me on my toes the entire read. I laughed and cheered alot. Actually cried

This book starts with a great recap of the first book. While I say one still needs to read the first book, if it has been awhile between books this is perfect. It seems rare when authors do this but I find it really helps get the reader back into the swing of things, especially in a book with lots of details.Elena starts to draw closer to her ascending but it will not be an easy path, and just when you think you see how it will play out, this book spins you around. I still have my theories, some

This book freaking destroyed me! It was literally the epitome of action packed. So exciting and twisty. And heart breaking. I cried until I got a headache. There were three twists in here that I was expecting but was still a bit surprise by. And another one was totally out of the blue and I don't think I will ever get over it.Adrienne Woods is such a great author! It only takes two books and one novella for her to now be one of my favorite and auto read authors. (Actually I knew I was going to

This book. Now this book hurt.It is also my least favourite of the series and I will tell you why.In my review at the end of the series :P

Adrienne Woods has delivered yet another hit with this second installment in The Dragonian Series! I simply couldn't wait to devour this sequel to Firebolt, and when I found out it was 500 pages, I was excited to the say the least. Basically, I looked like this:Ms. Woods takes us on a nonstop adventure of twists, turns, and surprises that you will never see coming. The writing is fantastic, and while there are some errors, they didn't distract from the story one bit. The pacing is smooth, and

This book was 100x better than Firebolt, and by that I mean HOLY CRAP. This Thunderlight blew me away, and the author just keeps getting better and better. I fell hard for these characters after this one, and connected on a very deep level. Sure, Elena can be annoying at times, but what would you expect?!My heart broke in certain parts of this book, especially towards the end, but I wouldn't change it for the world. So many twists, like so many, and they just keep coming. When Elena became a

***I received the eBook free as a review copy from the author/publisher in exchange for an honest review***This book brought me out of a killer reading slump just to dump me straight back in once Id finished. If that doesnt express the amazingness of this book, I dont know what to say.The twists and turns had my emotions going haywire. I found myself laughing, and screaming and crying within the space of pages. Reading before an exam wasnt perhaps the best idea of mine because I legitimately

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.