Double Trouble 
The book has 3 short stories in it. Carly, The Box, and Bernie and the Beast. At first, I wasn't sure about the books, only because I'm not that much into mysteries, but I have to say from the first few paragraphs of Carly, the first short in the book, I was captivated to know what was going to happen. I needed to know what happened to each character. I'm telling you, you will want to know as well.These are a small collection of short stories. 3 stories. It's a book you could sit down and read
Good SuspenseIf you enjoy suspenseful and scary stories, youll like reading this collection. The author skillfully builds these short stories into unique and interesting tales.Each story subtly pulls the reader into the world of the characters. Although I liked all three, my favorite was The Box. Id love to see more stories from this author I enjoyed the writing style. Im pleased short stories are making a comeback.

Double Trouble is a collection of three short, mysterious stories. The stories are quite thrilling and they kept me turning page after page. They had the feel of horror, disgust and mystery that surround them. The stories, I might say, are good. I like how short they are and that they are easy to read. The book is fast-paced that you can't barely notice you're nearing the end of it. It is good, really. On the other hand, it left me hanging. It left me with a lot of questions, especially the
Though it took me while to finish the book,reading it was enjoyable. I'd like to wish the author the best.But, I think I could enjoy the stories more if they were a bit more clear and detailed. Anyhow, liked it!
This was a good book. I enjoyed the collection of creepy stories. These storied were well written and I loved them all. I'm glad I got to read this book. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
The book has 3 short stories in it. Carly, The Box, and Bernie and the Beast. At first, I wasn't sure about the books, only because I'm not that much into mysteries, but I have to say from the first few paragraphs of Carly, the first short in the book, I was captivated to know what was going to happen. I needed to know what happened to each character. I'm telling you, you will want to know as well.These are a small collection of short stories. 3 stories. It's a book you could sit down and read
D.M. Wolfenden
ebook | Pages: 105 pages Rating: 4.43 | 58 Users | 37 Reviews

Define Containing Books Double Trouble
| Title | : | Double Trouble |
| Author | : | D.M. Wolfenden |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | Collection |
| Pages | : | Pages: 105 pages |
| Published | : | December 5th 2015 by DM Wolfenden |
| Categories | : | Free Books. Download Books |
Narrative Conducive To Books Double Trouble
Carly Her cousin, Lisa disappeared, her family murdered in front of her. Held in prison for her kidnapper’s murder, she has to try and find a way to save Lisa. The Box Fifteen years after their mother walked out on them and their father, twenty-seven-year-old Charlene, and her sister Stacy open The Box that their father keeps his secrets hidden away in. What they learn changes everything. Bernie and the Beast Bernie has started having visions, he sees what the beast with yellow eyes does. Can he stop it before it's too late? Bad Memories It only takes a second to destroy a life, to wipe the memory from this earth. And, who really cares when it’s gone?Particularize Books During Double Trouble
| Edition Language: | English |
Rating Containing Books Double Trouble
Ratings: 4.43 From 58 Users | 37 ReviewsJudgment Containing Books Double Trouble
It's hard to pick a favourite from the three stories in Double Trouble - the bonus read Bernie & The Beast kept me intrigued. Carly was a dark and compelling read, The Box has a mystery element and an abusive father which was more than enough in this short to hold a readers attention. Each story is completely different and all are worth reading.DM Wolfenden is great at short story telling and I also read her full length novel, she excels at both disciplines which shows she is a good writer.The book has 3 short stories in it. Carly, The Box, and Bernie and the Beast. At first, I wasn't sure about the books, only because I'm not that much into mysteries, but I have to say from the first few paragraphs of Carly, the first short in the book, I was captivated to know what was going to happen. I needed to know what happened to each character. I'm telling you, you will want to know as well.These are a small collection of short stories. 3 stories. It's a book you could sit down and read
Good SuspenseIf you enjoy suspenseful and scary stories, youll like reading this collection. The author skillfully builds these short stories into unique and interesting tales.Each story subtly pulls the reader into the world of the characters. Although I liked all three, my favorite was The Box. Id love to see more stories from this author I enjoyed the writing style. Im pleased short stories are making a comeback.

Double Trouble is a collection of three short, mysterious stories. The stories are quite thrilling and they kept me turning page after page. They had the feel of horror, disgust and mystery that surround them. The stories, I might say, are good. I like how short they are and that they are easy to read. The book is fast-paced that you can't barely notice you're nearing the end of it. It is good, really. On the other hand, it left me hanging. It left me with a lot of questions, especially the
Though it took me while to finish the book,reading it was enjoyable. I'd like to wish the author the best.But, I think I could enjoy the stories more if they were a bit more clear and detailed. Anyhow, liked it!
This was a good book. I enjoyed the collection of creepy stories. These storied were well written and I loved them all. I'm glad I got to read this book. * I received this book from the author in exchange for an honest review*
The book has 3 short stories in it. Carly, The Box, and Bernie and the Beast. At first, I wasn't sure about the books, only because I'm not that much into mysteries, but I have to say from the first few paragraphs of Carly, the first short in the book, I was captivated to know what was going to happen. I needed to know what happened to each character. I'm telling you, you will want to know as well.These are a small collection of short stories. 3 stories. It's a book you could sit down and read


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.