Books Online Free Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6) Download

Share:

List Of Books Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)

Title:Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)
Author:Richelle Mead
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 2688 pages
Published:September 14th 2011 by Books Events - Special Repackaged Edition (first published August 20th 2010)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Paranormal. Vampires. Romance. Fiction. Supernatural
Books Online Free Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6) Download
Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6) Paperback | Pages: 2688 pages
Rating: 4.52 | 7572 Users | 310 Reviews

Representaion Concering Books Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)

Enter the complete saga of the international #1 bestselling Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead. Lissa Dragomir is a Moroi princess: a mortal vampire with an unbreakable bond to the earth’s magic. The powerful blend of human and vampire blood that flows through Rose Hathaway, Lissa’s best friend, makes her a Dhampir. Rose is dedicated to a dangerous life of protecting Lissa from the Strigoi, who are hell-bent on making her one of them. Rose and Lissa must navigate through this dangerous world, confront the temptation of forbidden romance, and never once let their guard down, lest the Strigoi make Lissa one of them forever.

Point Books Supposing Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)

ISBN: 1780812744 (ISBN13: 9781780812748)
Edition Language: English
Series: Vampire Academy #1-6

Rating Of Books Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)
Ratings: 4.52 From 7572 Users | 310 Reviews

Evaluation Of Books Vampire Academy (Vampire Academy #1-6)
my final rating does not reflect how pleasant and easy it was to cruise through these books, but is a reflection of looking back more critically. pros: - so easy to read. held my attention through the entire series. - neat depiction of oppression, power, how societal structures and expectations shape lives (insofar as reality and the internalized beliefs folks hold about themselves). ambiguous: - the romance plot ft. age gap + teacher/student dynamics was hot, but like... did i find it hot

Ive read these books before, so you all already know what I think about the books.The first book was ok but as the series continued it got better and better. Of course I recommend:)

This is arguably my favorite book series. The first half of the series, which takes place so heavily in a high-school setting, portrays teenagers in their every-day interactions so well, even though the teens in this book aren't even human. Richelle Mead never failed to make me laugh, smile, cry, or curse. The story itself is spellbinding from start to finish and anyone who can stand the vampire genre should definitely give it a shot - especially because the mythological material dealt with is

This series was absolutely amazing. Possible the best books I have ever read. Richelle Mead's amazing writing never failed to keep me on the edge of my seat (or bed, or bus, or car or everywhere my kindle and I have travelled!), and I was constantly waiting to know what was going to happen next. I have never become to emotionally attached to characters as I have to Rose, Dimitri, Lissa, Christian, Adrian just to name a few. These characters have been brought to life so beautifully, and will

a favourite for nostalgia's sakehaving read this series about 8 years ago, i'm not so sure how much i would enjoy it now but i loved it so much as a wee younglin' that i can't bear to reread it...guess it's staying on the favourite's shelf for now ^^;

I loved Buffy when I was young, and even now (when I am OLD, 42!) I enjoy YA novels and still really like vampire reads. This was a little different than others I've been familiar with (a complete vampire society, different types of vampires) but I really liked it.The first book was actually the most difficult to get into. It had a very abrupt start and was a little hard to understand until it explained some things later on. All the remaining books did have quite a bit of repetition (which would

This series is just pure excellence.When starting the book, I was pretty sure that this book would be like most of the books I've read - boring, cliched. However, when I read the first book, I got hooked, I couldn't stop reading. I sacrificed my sleep to finish the book, and I finished the whole series in about a week. This series is completely action-packed - what makes it special. Action, action, action. You'll never get bored. The twists and turns are just amazing. What I like most is the

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.