Books Online Our Impossible Love Download Free

Share:

Define Books Conducive To Our Impossible Love

ISBN: 0143424610
Books Online Our Impossible Love  Download Free
Our Impossible Love Paperback | Pages: 289 pages
Rating: 3.31 | 1910 Users | 148 Reviews

Be Specific About Regarding Books Our Impossible Love

Title:Our Impossible Love
Author:Durjoy Datta
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 289 pages
Published:January 15th 2016 by Penguin Books Limited
Categories:Romance. Fiction. Romantic. Contemporary. Love

Interpretation To Books Our Impossible Love

And this one is my impossibly possible review. Well, Durjoy you did seize my heart and never returned following the writings after Till the last breath but, description Such striking concept ruined by crude, naïve, and unrealistic inscriptions. When I glance at the other works I seriously can’t place such drastic change. The storyline was really good but inferiorly executed. The instant love I picked up for Danish Roy and Ankit Roy is the only thing remained stagnant till the end. I wish I could really connect to Aisha Paul, but the character map kept me distancing away. I really wish I could have endowed this one with 4 stars.

Rating Regarding Books Our Impossible Love
Ratings: 3.31 From 1910 Users | 148 Reviews

Criticize Regarding Books Our Impossible Love
Trust me, I really like reading DD's books but Our Impossible Love (Read Full Review) was a letdown. The book had so much to offer that it all became a chaos. His easy to read narration helps, but is not able to make up completely for the cliched story with over exaggerated descriptions of teen issues, intimacies and over-the-top climax.

2.5 !not recommended...i wish i could assume it was the writer's first novel,but i cant. some chapters are hillarious. but it's a bit too much. Every social issue has been dealt, and no where's the plot. everything seems poppng ut of everywhere.

I loved it! The characters developed, I could relate to the girl. One of durjoy dutta's best book



BOOK REVIEW - OUR IMPOSSIBLE LOVE BY DURJOY DATTA Inadvertently I am the one who enjoys reading romance more than any genre for that matter when it comes to reading. The story revolves around the protagonists is a girl named Aisha, who is trying to find out what it actually means to be a woman because shell soon be turning 18. Though she is an excellent student, she believes that most of the people notice her for her big breasts. While students call her names and spread rumors about her sex

This is my first book by Durjoy Dutta.It starts off with a promising premise, something which most of us would still consider a taboo and kudos to the author for taking this brave decision. The characters are few, but well described and written. However, I felt the story lost its grip somewhere in between and ended as the usual chick flick romance of happily ever after type.Recommended to all chick flick lovers, others please stay away.PS : I myself wouldn't have tried this book in first place,

🔅The story is about a 17 year old school girl 'Aisha' and a boy pursuing graduation 'Danish'. Aisha belongs to a middle class family who could barely pay for her mother's medical bills. Aisha and his brother 'Sarthak' always gets the scholarship to avoid expenses. 🔅On the other hand, Danish being a disappointment to his parents in his point of view, whereas his younger brother 'Ankit' who is ambitious and successful and everything their parents can brag about. Danish, after failing his

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.