Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1) Online Free Download

Share:

Describe Out Of Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)

Title:Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)
Author:Carolyn M. Bowen
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 210 pages
Published:April 2nd 2019
Categories:Download Books. Free Books
Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1) Online Free Download
Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1) Kindle Edition | Pages: 210 pages
Rating: 3.83 | 23 Users | 18 Reviews

Rendition During Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)

Practicing law in a large partnership, Sydney Jones was primed for making partner. Then her life turned upside down after a disagreement with her boss at Birdman & Birdman. Leaving the office, she was swiftly kidnapped and taken to her assailants’ hideaway, beaten, and raped. With no memory of whom she was put her at a disadvantage with her captors. Through gritted teeth, she promised a day of repercussions for their actions while mentally visualizing her revenge. Warned by her assailants to keep her mouth shut or else, she was delivered to her home. Not recognizing her former living quarters, she was careful in exploring her options for regaining her memory. Piecing together the reasons for her kidnapping brought her into contact with people, some she could trust and others risky. The problem was the amnesia prevented her from recognizing the difference. Tapped for crime once nudged her toward caution for something afoul was going on at Birdman & Birdman. She prepared for a fight. With a vision of fury she made a chilling decision – never to be a victim again.

Identify Books Toward Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)

Edition Language: English
Series: Sydney Jones #1

Rating Out Of Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)
Ratings: 3.83 From 23 Users | 18 Reviews

Comment On Out Of Books Primed For Revenge (Sydney Jones #1)
Primed For Revenge, the first book in a new and exciting psychological thriller series by Carolyn M. Bowen, brings readers a captivating mystery filled with crime, conspiracy and deceit. The author pulls no punches with a dynamic observation into the emotions and actions taken when ones life is confronted with unexpected, debilitating and life changing events, of the horrific kind.Sydney Jones has a bright career as an attorney at a large law firm, prepared to become a partner. However, a

Story started strong with lots of promise but slowed down as the romance heated up. A good plot that kept moving only to bog down as the protagonist falls in love with her bodyguard.

Primed for Revenge by Carolyn M. Bowen has a kidnapping, rape, embezzlement, murder, deception, and even romance. Sydney Jones is a lawyer in a large firm. She is kidnapped, raped, drugged and finally released and she has no memory of who she is or of being kidnapped. The events that bring her memory back and the people who helped her make for a suspense filled story. Sydney is able to deal with many problems and maybe she will even find romance and love along the way. I received this book as a

I read this twice. It had a very interesting lead in. The middle part was a bit of who was doing what and where. The ending wasn't quite what I was anticipated. I thought maybe the lead character needed a little more of a highlighting role. I felt it was a good read.

The book has potential. It just is not there yet. I felt like I was reading an outline with a few sentences to flush out the thought. As the book progressed the story did get better. But the book needs warmth. I liked the story line and the ending was a fabulous twist. It just lacks the something that makes the readers keep turning the page.I read the book on NetGalley

This is a electrifying psychological thriller and an engaging mystery with conspiracy, crime and intrigue. I love this author's writing style. Her descriptive expressive narration completely captivated and kept me fully engrossed throughout the entire story. I couldn't put this book down and read it straight through in less than 2 days. I highly recommend Primed for Revenge to all readers who love a great mystery, suspense and psychological thriller that will keep you truening the pages while on

A random find on Netgalley for this one. It seemed like we would get a good story and a kickass heroine. The story follows Syndey who was kidnapped leaving her office. Beaten and raped to the point of having memory loss. Slowly piecing together her memory and the reason why she was attacked she is ready for a fight and to never be a victim again. This had all the makings to be a great story filled with crime and drama and a kickass heroine. It was intriguing for sure. I enjoyed the mystery and

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.