Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2) Download Free

Share:

Declare Books To Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)

Original Title: ツバサ-RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE- 2
ISBN: 0345471822 (ISBN13: 9780345471826)
Edition Language: English
Series: Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2
Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2) Download Free
Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2) Paperback | Pages: 194 pages
Rating: 4.28 | 6092 Users | 110 Reviews

Identify Of Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)

Title:Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)
Author:CLAMP
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 194 pages
Published:September 2004 by The Random House Publishing Group (first published October 15th 2003)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Fantasy. Graphic Novels. Comics

Explanation During Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)

A WORLD OF MODERN MECHA AND MAGIC

Syaoran, Fai, Kurogane, and Mokona venture to the Hanshin Republic to find one of the missing pieces of Sakura's memory, transformed into magically powerful feathers. There, Syaoran meets his "Kudan": a fierce wolf-spirit whose fiery power mirrors Syaoran's personal strength. But with foes like a pop idol who sings words of pain, Syaoran's hunt for feathers is no child's game! And even if he finds the feathers, will Sakura ever wake up from her magical sleep? And since Syaoran bargained away their relationship in a pact with a witch, can their love ever return to the way it was?

Rating Of Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)
Ratings: 4.28 From 6092 Users | 110 Reviews

Comment On Of Books Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE, Vol. 2 (Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE #2)
Reading the whole series again is making want to watch all of it in the anime, I really miss the anime.

I am liking the story so far. I really got immersed in it and liked the characters. Hope for more spotlight and development for Sakura. Full of action. We traveled our first new world-Henshin (I feel like it is China-like country). We learned what Kudan is, too. Interesting concept, Kudan being some kind of God and protecting his human. The ending was heartbreaking. Syaoran, don't worry. She is going to fall in love with you again!PS: I watched the anime and Yuki Kajiura did the music! (She did

Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE - Volume 2 is just as fun and exciting as Tsubasa: RESERVoir CHRoNiCLE - Volume 1 was. In fact, since the kudan's were introduced, the action has been fast and furious with huge battles. I love action, and this series is full of it. Readers of all ages will enjoy the different types of kudans and how they battle. I flew though this book because it was so exciting and I couldn't wait to see what was going to happen. Once again, Clamp's artwork is fantastic, even

They are so adorable and they have so many feelings!

I hate how the manga community collectively gives every single manga a retardedly high rating on here. Why can't any manga have a low average rating.This manga in particular does not deserve a 4.25 rating!I read this a long time ago and I find it to be really really immemorable in every way. I got it because I liked xxxholic and I had heard that this was supposed to be some sort of gimmicky crossover series where the two manga had panels that lined up across the two series or something. Neat



Kudan! Reminds me of Pokemon. I like the story/morale of the time spent in Hanshin Republic. Though the female was a little annoying...

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.