Download Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4) Online

Share:

Specify Containing Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)

Title:4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)
Author:James Patterson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 416 pages
Published:June 1st 2006 by Vision (first published May 2nd 2005)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Crime. Thriller
Download Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4) Online
4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4) Paperback | Pages: 416 pages
Rating: 4.07 | 71122 Users | 2090 Reviews

Interpretation Conducive To Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)

The world's bestselling detective series has never been more suspenseful. Trapped in deadly showdowns, courtroom trials, and dangerous secrets, the Women's Murder Club must fight for their lives.
In a deadly late-night showdown, San Francisco police lieutenant Lindsay Boxer fires her weapon and sets off a dramatic chain of events that leaves a police force disgraced, a family destroyed, and Lindsay herself at the mercy of twelve jurors. During a break in the trial, she retreats to a picturesque town that is reeling from a string of grisly murders-crimes that bear a link to a haunting, unsolved case from her rookie years.
Now, with her friends in the Women's Murder Club, Lindsay must battle for her life on two fronts: in a trial rushing to a climax, and against an unknown adversary willing to do anything to hide the truth about the homicides-including kill again?


Identify Books As 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)

Original Title: 4th of July (Women's Murder Club, #4)
ISBN: 0446613363 (ISBN13: 9780446613361)
Edition Language: English
Series: Women's Murder Club #4
Characters: Lindsay Boxer, Claire Washburn, Yuki Castellano, Cindy Thomas
Setting: San Francisco, California(United States)


Rating Containing Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)
Ratings: 4.07 From 71122 Users | 2090 Reviews

Assess Containing Books 4th of July (Women's Murder Club #4)
James Patterson's books are either really good or just average and this was one of the really good ones. Short, choppy chapters made it fast reading and the thrilling story line made it a page turner that was impossible to put down. The identity of the murderers came completely from left field. I had not even considered two of them as possibilities. Just the way it should be in a competently written mystery thriller. I have not read any of the earlier Women's Murder Club series but it did not

Another excellent instalment of the Woman's Murder Club series by Maxine Paetro.* I listened to this Audible audio book many years ago and all that I remembered was that I really, really liked it! Now I remember why! Fast paced and exciting the whole way through. And the revelation at the end was quite shocking and took me completely by surprise! What a great book! I have no reservations in recommending not only this book, but the entire Woman's Murder Club series! One of my all time favorite

These books are in the category of "beach/vacation read,"-- they're a quick read but not the most thrilling of mysteries... I thought the first few were the best in the series. But if you like a book you don't have to think too hard to read, then these mysteries are for you.

This book in the Women's Murder Club series was very different from the first 3 books in the series. In this book, Lindsey is put on administrative leave during a trial while she is being investigated for shooting her police gun at two children. The charges are found to be bogus and Lindsey is found to be innocent (no shock there). What makes this book different is that we learn about Lindsey in her free time. In the previous books, besides working A LOT, she dates, cooks amazing meals, works

This was an interesting read. I really love Lindsay Boxer. She is a really great character to read about. I also really like her friends. I just thought the story was there. I really enjoyed this read. I was really happy with the Joe scenes. I think listening to the audiobook has give the characters more depth, and I really enjoyed how the narrators told the story. As always, there is crime, and this time I was a bit more disturbed than the other times. I cannot wait to see what happens next to

I hoped to get further into my re-read but stopped here. I forgot how bad the writing and character development is in these books. I managed to get up to the 9th book before and threw in the towel at this point.There is way too much happening in this one. We have Lindsay on trial after the shooting of two civilians. The case could leave Lindsay bankrupt if the jury rules against her. She and the rest of the ladies of the Women's Murder Club are still reeling from Jill's death in the last book.

This book was not nearly the Cheesefest that the previous three were. I guess I have Maxine Paetro to blame/thank for that. I don't know, I'm so conflicted!This series is my easy, cheesy, mindless escape-from-sitting-at-a-desk-at-work series. Do I like that this was a little more of a legit novel? Or am I sad that my cheese has been taken away?The lack of cheese is not the only way in which 4th of July is different from it's predecessors. Instead of being a straight police procedural following

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.