Download Books For Brawn (New Species #5) Free Online

Share:

Particularize Regarding Books Brawn (New Species #5)

Title:Brawn (New Species #5)
Author:Laurann Dohner
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 211 pages
Published:December 27th 2011 by Ellora's Cave (first published January 1st 2011)
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Adult Fiction. Erotica
Download Books For Brawn (New Species #5) Free Online
Brawn (New Species #5) ebook | Pages: 211 pages
Rating: 4.21 | 15999 Users | 640 Reviews

Relation Supposing Books Brawn (New Species #5)

One look at Brawn and Becca is wondering how he’d look without his clothes. Brawn is instantly attracted to Becca but has sworn never to touch a human female. They just aren’t sturdy enough and he likes his sex a little rough. He is shocked to learn he’ll be living with her when she refuses to leave her home. He is there to represent New Species and to learn about humans so maybe this will be a good educational experience. He just has to keep his hands off her.

His good intentions go astray when they are kidnapped and locked together inside a cage. Brawn finds himself reliving a nightmare when he is once again subjected to breeding experiments at the hands of New Species’ enemies. They will use Becca to get what they want from him. Brawn will do everything he can to protect her but they only have each other to depend on while trying to survive.

Details Books Concering Brawn (New Species #5)

Original Title: Brawn (New Species, #5)
ISBN: 1419938266 (ISBN13: 9781419938269)
Edition Language: English
Series: New Species #5
Characters: Tiger, Breeze, Flame, Brawn, Slade, Vengeance, Obsidian (#880), Brass, Becca Oberto, Wrath (New Species)
Setting: California(United States)

Rating Regarding Books Brawn (New Species #5)
Ratings: 4.21 From 15999 Users | 640 Reviews

Write-Up Regarding Books Brawn (New Species #5)
Brawn was Big, Badass, and Beautiful!!!Full review to come

I loved this book! Sometimes in the last book or so the heroine came out too needy in my opinion so it's nice to see it was different in this one. Brawn was just so sexy and sweet at the same time. This one def a keeper

Licking this muscles clean with my lovelies Jess and Alp tomorrow, 29 FebYup. Abundance of muscles indeed but the story? Eh.I give points to the mountain of muscles on the cover *mouths* but I hated the pose - it didn't do any good to me.The other point goes out to our heroine, Becca. She was courageous and had stayed positive during the first bit of their captivity. I like those traits in my heroines. I'm not a man but I get a raging hard on when female roles display characters such as this.So

BRAWN & BECCA I loved the book cover and the story. It almost felt like I was reading two different books.In the first part Brawn was strong and protective and in the second part he looked so sensitive and vulnerable. The perfect male.I am looking forward to Flame's story. He was so cute in this book.



Re-read Dec 15-16, 20165 Smoking Hot Stars (review is spoilerish)There is instant chemistry between Brawn and Becca (I mean, who wouldn't drool for a guy with long black hair that could be a stripper...yum!). Unfortunately they get kidnapped right off the bat. I will admit to loving the part where they are locked in a cage together. Brawn was so sweet but resolved to not get involved with a human. This hurt and confused Becca but she still handled the difficult situation well. What I didn't like

4.5 Brawn Stars Being as this is a reread I already knew I would enjoy the book. But I was surprised at how much I liked Brawn. I never gave his character a second thought from the other books. Tim Obearto I did though, I thought dang that guy needs to get laid. Hahaha so when you find out it's his daughter who Brawn falls for you know its going to be a damn fine book, to say the least. I love Beccas spunk, and how she doesn't back down. I love that she also feels so much but there is one thing

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.