Download Books For Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5) Free

Share:
Download Books For Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5) Free
Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 350 pages
Rating: 4.33 | 11328 Users | 313 Reviews

Declare Epithetical Books Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)

Title:Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)
Author:Christine Feehan
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 350 pages
Published:June 26th 2007 by Jove (first published June 1st 2007)
Categories:Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Paranormal Romance. Magic. Witches. Supernatural

Rendition As Books Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)

One of seven daughters in a line of extraordinary women, Hannah Drake has been the elusive object of affection for Jonas Harrington for as long as the rugged sheriff can remember. If only the stunning supermodel was driven by a passion other than her career. But Jonas isn t the only one with desires for Hannah. From the shadows has emerged a vengeful figure who stalks the beauty with one terrifying purpose: to strip her of all she is and destroy her. Only one man was destined as her protector. Now, out of a storm of danger, Jonas must guide the woman he loves from a sinister darkness that threatens not only Hannah, but the entire Drake family.

List Books In Favor Of Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)

Original Title: Safe Harbor
ISBN: 0515143189 (ISBN13: 9780515143188)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.christinefeehan.com/safe_harbor/index.php
Series: Drake Sisters #5
Characters: Hannah Drake, Jonas Harrington
Setting: Sea Haven, California(United States)

Rating Epithetical Books Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)
Ratings: 4.33 From 11328 Users | 313 Reviews

Commentary Epithetical Books Safe Harbor (Drake Sisters #5)
The hero has been in love with his childhood friend for his entire life. Not just any love but a desperate all consuming love that he's hidden from her. He doesn't believe he's good enough for her and his habit of putting himself in dangerous situations deters him from bringing her into his world. But when he almost dies one night-he finally sees that the tsunami of emotions is held back by a crumbling wall and suddenly everything he's been containing for all these years comes pouring out. But

I won't even try to deny my love for this type of relationship. Jonas and Hannah have been fighting from the start. It never quite got to the truly hate each other stage but it definitely supplied me with my favourite trope and I could not wait for this book. I'll start by saying this was not what I expected. I was expecting a book where they continued to fight and we saw a slow move to something more but it goes a completely different direction which in retrospect makes a lot more sense.It's

**plot spoilers**I thought this book sounded really interesting and cool. I thought it was going to be a very enjoyable book, because I'd never come across anything like this. But that I was before I read it.We start off where Jonas is on a dangerous mission where he's been shot, despite his promising Hannah he wouldn't do any more. He's with Jackson and their lives are in danger; he thinks he won't make it out alive so he's looking at a picture of the woman he loves, despairing that he hasn't

This was not a book that should be read without knowing more about the Drake sisters. Jonas and Hannah have struck sparks off one another since childhood. He has an overwhelming urge to protect her. She has a job, international model, that he can't stand and neither can she. But she does it because all the Drake sisters are extraordinary. When someone attacks her, slashing at her beauty, Jonas will do everything in his power to see that the perpetrators are caught not understanding that

*********Paranormal romantic suspense with some disturbingly violent knifing scenes.********4.5 stars! Gripping, suspenseful, bittersweet and beautiful. I had almost given up on The Drake Sisters series, but since Freehan is such a popular author I decided to try one more book (I felt books 1 and 2 were enjoyable and sweet, but nothing special).Based on this book, I can see why Feehan is beloved.Hannah was violently knifed, and Jonas showed that he loved her regardless of her scars. That's

Safe Harbor's great work by Christine Feehan. Heavy on the feelings, great descriptions and just nerve-wracking! I could barely put it down. The characters are rather softhearted though, if you know what, I mean. Though I guess it's just my biased talking considering my inability to relate to her heroine, Hannah. She's the perfect, shy girl who loves her family to death. Though I do admire her strength and Feehan's message of "beauty is skin deep". The hero, Jonas, is very charming though. What

This by far has been my favorite book by: Christine Feehan in the series so far...I mean I still have like five more books to finish, but, for the first time I really felt connected to the character of Hannah and loved Jonas despite his controling nature and cocky banter here and there...I could honestly feel that this man loved Hannah with every single fiber of his being, you know, mind, body, and soul. And that to me is the one of a kind love that I think most of us as humans aspire to have at

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.