Download Books Online The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) Free

Share:

Describe Books As The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Original Title: The Assassin and the Healer
Edition Language: English
Series: Throne of Glass #0.2
Characters: Celaena Sardothien, Yrene Towers
Download Books Online The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) Free
The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2) ebook | Pages: 40 pages
Rating: 4.25 | 18555 Users | 882 Reviews

Define Based On Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Title:The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)
Author:Sarah J. Maas
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 40 pages
Published:March 22nd 2013 by Bloomsbury Publishing (first published March 30th 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Short Stories. Novella. Fiction

Ilustration During Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)

Surprisingly, I was able to wholly like Celaena in this one. I have some sort of love/hate relationship with her but she actually kept her arrogance at a bare minimum in this story which I'm grateful for. Celaena's/Aelin's arrogance can be quite suffocating so it's actually a relief to see a "normal" side to her without her spewing some smartass comment every other page.

Yrene was a pretty interesting character! I would want to see more of her and more of the healers in this world. Maybe we'll see a bit of Antica in Empire of Storms? Maybe we'll see Yrene again? Because you know who is going to Antica to you know what... Maybe. :)

Rating Based On Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)
Ratings: 4.25 From 18555 Users | 882 Reviews

Rate Based On Books The Assassin and the Healer (Throne of Glass #0.2)


I so want to see Yrene Towes again, she seems like such an interesting character - not to mention that I totally sismance her with Celeana.Celeana has been staying at the White Pig Inn, Innish, a small port town, for a few days, her goal is to reach the Red Desert, where she is to meet the Mute Master of Assassins, who'll train her for a month. This is Celeana's punishment for destroying the slave-trade agreement between Arobynn and the Pirate Lord of Skull's Bay.Yrene, a girl whose mother was

Oh how I missed sweet, sweet Yrene.I love how these novellas still flow into each other and read like a complete novel.

Surprisingly, I was able to wholly like Celaena in this one. I have some sort of love/hate relationship with her but she actually kept her arrogance at a bare minimum in this story which I'm grateful for. Celaena's/Aelin's arrogance can be quite suffocating so it's actually a relief to see a "normal" side to her without her spewing some smartass comment every other page.Yrene was a pretty interesting character! I would want to see more of her and more of the healers in this world. Maybe we'll

Very short, but I liked it :)

That's how women should treat other women - SUPPORT THEM!

Structured in quite a bit of feminist-ish, obviously so, way.Title: The Assassin and the HealerQ:Life isnt easy, no matter where you are. Youll make choices you think are right, and then suffer for them. (c)Q:The girls eyes flashed to hers. They were ringed with goldstunning. Even with the bruises, the girl was alluring. Like wildfire, or a summer storm swept in off the Gulf of Oro. ...This girl wasnt like wildfireshe was wildfire. Deadly and uncontrollable. And slightly out of her wits. (c)Q:

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.