Details Books Concering Clockwise (Clockwise #1)
| Original Title: | Clockwise |
| ISBN: | 1466440961 (ISBN13: 9781466440968) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Clockwise #1 |
| Characters: | Lucinda, Casey Donovan, Nate Mackenzie, Tim Donovan, Willie Watson, Sara Watson, Chase Miller |

Elle Strauss
Paperback | Pages: 288 pages Rating: 3.84 | 4605 Users | 576 Reviews
List Based On Books Clockwise (Clockwise #1)
| Title | : | Clockwise (Clockwise #1) |
| Author | : | Elle Strauss |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 288 pages |
| Published | : | November 21st 2011 by ESB Publishing (first published September 19th 2011) |
| Categories | : | Science Fiction. Time Travel. Young Adult. Fantasy. Romance |
Chronicle To Books Clockwise (Clockwise #1)
Casey Donovan has issues: hair, height and uncontrollable trips to the 19th century! And now this --she's accidentally taken Nate Mackenzie, the cutest boy in the school, back in time.Protocol pressures her to tell their 1860 hosts that he is her brother, and when Casey finds she has a handsome, wealthy (and unwanted) suitor, something changes in Nate. Are those romantic sparks or is it just "brotherly" protectiveness?
When they return to the present, things go back to the way they were before: Casey parked on the bottom of the rung of the social ladder and Nate perched high on the very top. Except this time her heart is broken. Plus, her best friend is mad, her parents are split up, and her younger brother gets escorted home by the police. The only thing that could make life worse is if, by some strange twist of fate, she took Nate back to the past again.
Which of course, she does.
Rating Based On Books Clockwise (Clockwise #1)
Ratings: 3.84 From 4605 Users | 576 ReviewsWeigh Up Based On Books Clockwise (Clockwise #1)
"The life of a time traveler is nothing but strange."A very cute story about a young girl who time travels. But, she can't pick the when....and, if she's touching anyone else, she can't pick to go alone.That's exactly what happens when her crush Nate touches her - they travel. Now she's stuck trying to explain to Nate what's going on as well as hide them and try to blend into the time that's not their own. It was a very cute read and I did enjoy it. I loved the picnic and one of the near finalI really enjoyed this book! It was a fun read that was easy to get through and kept me wondering. There are plenty of twists to keep you into the story and made you continuously wonder what was going to happen next. I definitely see myself reading more of this stories when I need a light hearted easy read.
Casey first time traveled at nine years old. She has no control over it but stress seems to induce the "trip" what she and her best friend call traveling. Casey always travels back to 1860 in the exact same location as she is in the present. She can be stuck there anywhere from a few hours to a few weeks but when she comes back not a single second has passed. She returns exactly the same except completely exhausted with dark rings around her eyes. Anything she is touching at the time also

2017 reading challenge: a book with a one-word title
If I could describe this book in one word, it would be cute. The main lead was cute, the side characters were cute, and the love interest was cute. Everything about this novel made me smile, and it made for a nice easy read.**Brief rant: one thing that kinda bothered me was the way Casey was obsessed with Nate. Or actually just boys in general. I mean these girls (meaning Casey and her friend Lucinda) spent their time watching the football players, and whatnot just to oogle cute boys. I know it
I was in the mood for a quick, fun read, and this book gave me just that - something quick and fun. I found myself enjoying this book, but disappointedly, not as much as I was hoping.Did I think this book was cheesy and cliche? Yes, but I'm a sucker for romantic comedies, and that's not why I was disappointed. It's kind of hard to explain, but I didn't really connect with the characters as much as I waned to. I found Casey to be a bit grating on my nerves, but she does grow on me a bit later.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.