Mention Of Books Broken
| Title | : | Broken |
| Author | : | Megan Hart |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 384 pages |
| Published | : | May 1st 2007 by Spice |
| Categories | : | Adult Fiction. Erotica. Romance. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Erotic Romance. Adult |

Megan Hart
Paperback | Pages: 384 pages Rating: 3.92 | 9501 Users | 929 Reviews
Explanation To Books Broken
This month my name is Mary. My name is different every month—Brandy, Honey, Amy…sometimes Joe doesn't even bother to ask—but he never fails to arouse me with his body, his mouth, his touch, no matter what I'm called or where he picks me up. The sex is always amazing, always leaves me itching for more in those long weeks until I see him again.
My real name is Sadie, and once a month over lunch Joe tells me about his latest conquest. But what Joe doesn't know is that, in my mind, I'm the star of every X-rated one-night stand he has revealed to me, or that I'm practically obsessed with our imaginary sex life. I know it's wrong. I know my husband wouldn't understand. But I can't stop. Not yet.
Itemize Books As Broken
| Original Title: | Broken |
| ISBN: | 0373605153 (ISBN13: 9780373605156) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Characters: | Sadie Danning, Joe Wilder, Adam Danning |
Rating Of Books Broken
Ratings: 3.92 From 9501 Users | 929 ReviewsAppraise Of Books Broken
5 Heart breaking starsSadie's story broke my heart into tiny pieces. The masterful writing kept me enthralled until the hopeful end.It was wonderful to see Elle from Dirty, her storyline was perfectly interwoven with Sadie's.Another emotional read from Ms Hart, but if you enjoy her books, this is a must read!I can't say I liked this book, but I can't say I hated it ether. It did make me feel, thou. It made me mad, and in my book mad is better than indifferent any day (pun intended). I just have no idea how many stars I should give it, so I'm leaving it clear. The book has a few problems for me.The characters are completely underdeveloped. While reading the book, you have no idea who they really are. There is no way to emotionally connect with them.Joe: How can I care for his sex stories when I know
Been thinking about this lately, and decided to revise my score down from 5*. The more I thought about it, the angrier I got at the book.I'd have to re-read it to write an in-depth review, but here's a quick and dirty list of why I changed my rating.1. It's an extremely negative treatment of disability. I originally loved the book so much because of Adam. He was more familiar to me than any other disabled character I've run across, and I loved seeing my own experiences and frustrations voiced by

I knew that this book contained some heart-break- but my god, there I was at 2am sitting in bed bawling my eyes out. I don't think I have read such a harrowing story for years.I did like the way a few of the characters from the previous book turned up in this book, made it feel familiar even though the heroine is a different person.Again- like Dirty- this starts of quite light-hearted but then wham!I liked the way it turned out- but did think she was going to blow it.I was going to read Deeper-
"From the first time you laughed with me, all those months, and all those stories," Joe said quietly. "They were all you, to me. All of them were you."It took a few chapters to understand the complexity of this story. This is an erotic novel with a strong story line. Sadie is a married women whose husband due to an accident is a paraplegic which left the couple broken. Sadie meets Joe on the first friday of every month for lunch to listen to his stories of his latest sexcapdes imaging herself as
I knew that this book contained some heart-break- but my god, there I was at 2am sitting in bed bawling my eyes out. I don't think I have read such a harrowing story for years.I did like the way a few of the characters from the previous book turned up in this book, made it feel familiar even though the heroine is a different person.Again- like Dirty- this starts of quite light-hearted but then wham!I liked the way it turned out- but did think she was going to blow it.I was going to read Deeper-
This book is one of the most intense, emotional, dark books I've read. Extremely erotic, extremely painful...I loved every page.It is not a typical romance book - it is more a very intimate look inside Sadie and Joe's life...with an ending that is kind of happy. Amazing.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.