Define Books In Pursuance Of The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1)
| Original Title: | The Perfect Play |
| ISBN: | 0425238814 (ISBN13: 9780425238813) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Play by Play #1 |
| Characters: | Mick Riley, Tara Lincoln, Elizabeth Darnell, Gavin Riley, Jenna Riley, Nathan Lincoln, Kathleen Riley, Jimmy Riley, Irvin Stokes |
| Setting: | San Francisco, California(United States) St. Louis, Missouri(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | All About Romance (AAR) Annual Reader Poll for Best Erotic Romance (tie) (2012) |

Jaci Burton
Trade Paperback | Pages: 324 pages Rating: 3.92 | 36452 Users | 1945 Reviews
Particularize Epithetical Books The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1)
| Title | : | The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1) |
| Author | : | Jaci Burton |
| Book Format | : | Trade Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 324 pages |
| Published | : | February 1st 2011 by Berkley Heat |
| Categories | : | Romance. Sports. Contemporary Romance. Sports Romance. Contemporary. Adult Fiction. Erotica |
Narrative To Books The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1)
Football pro Mick Riley is an all-star, both on the field and in the bedroom. But a sexy, determinedly single mom just might be the one to throw him off his game... For years Mick has been taking full advantage of the life available to a pro athlete: fame, fortune, and a different girl in every city. But when he meets and beds confident, beautiful event planner Tara Lincoln, he wants much more than the typical one-night stand. Too bad Tara's not interested in getting to know football's most notorious playboy any better. As the single mother of a teenage son, the last thing Tara needs is the jet-set lifestyle of Mick Riley; even though their steamy and passionate one-night stand was unforgettable. Tara's life is complicated enough without being thrust into the spotlight as Mick's latest girl du jour. Tara played the game of love once and lost big, and she doesn't intend to put herself out there again, especially with a heartbreaker like Mick. But when Mick sets his mind to win, nothing will stop him. And he has the perfect play in mind.Rating Epithetical Books The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1)
Ratings: 3.92 From 36452 Users | 1945 ReviewsJudge Epithetical Books The Perfect Play (Play by Play #1)
2 STARSAs far as sports romance goes, this was very OKAY. One Night With A Quarterback for example, or even better, The Hook Up by Kristen Callahan, a fave of mine for 2014, were fantastic. This lacked so much for me. First off, I felt there was too much sex. I didn't feel an emotional connection between the hero and heroine till maybe the last 5%. It seemed their relationship was based on sex and hardly more, though I knew they were getting close.Tara was overly judgmental of Mick when she had3/5; 3 stars; B-I liked a lot of things about this book, in particular the fact that the main characters were down to earth people. Mick wasn't an egotistical jock like many are in sports romances. Tara was a hard working single mom. However, she became a bit 'jekyll and hyde' in parts of the book which put me off at times. There was a lot of sex in this book and it was really well written but the story didn't need it there and, because this was an audiobook, it annoyed me since I can't skim an
This was a cringe fest of cliches.It was so stupid, annoying, aggravating and oh.. did I mention stupid? Its my fault. I mean I read the reviews, I knew the chances for this to be a bust were high but I mean can you blame me? Look at that COVER, its what wet dreams are made of 🙈The whole Liz thing was so annoying, she was awful and Mick was pathetic.The characters in this book are up there with the most one dimensional characters Ive had the bad luck of reading. Next book is gonna be about Liz -

3,5 Playing Stars.Tara is a single mother, who got pregnant when she was just a teenager and manage to raise her son alone and create her own business. Shes happy alone, or so she thinks. Enters Mick, famous American Football player, they met at a party she organized and he is immediately taken aback by her. And for the first time he finds himself wanting to pursue a woman. But between being a single mother, his public life and secrets buried in the past, this will probably be the hardest game
How do I rate this? I think the cover is tainting me because it is the hottest cover ever and because of it I want to say "I really liked it" but, the book wasn't as good. I have read every sports romance I can get my hands on and loved most of them, I would actually call myself a Sports Romance connoisseur. I love the sportsman type, basically man whores with incredible bodies that are easy going and fun loving, but eventually tamed. This book just didn't rank up in my top sport's romance
5 stars Contemporary/Sports Erotic RomanceThoughts Before Reading:OHHH-MYYY-GAWWWD!! I have absolutely zero saliva left after staring at this epitome of cover HOTness! Seriously, call a doctor quick 'cause I think I've swallowed my tongue.Thoughts After Reading:I think a review for this book is about the equivalent of crotchless panties or raspberry sauce on chocolate cake...totally unnecessary. I mean with a tongue swallowing, eyes bulging cover like this, who really gives a @%*$ what the
Aside from this book being uninteresting, I was baffled that two grown-ups were having such simple misunderstandings when they can just text or call each other.Tara Lincoln was an event planner who was trying to make a name in San Francisco when she landed a huge contract to plan a preseason party for a professional football team. There she met a nice guy Mick Riley and they ended up in bed together. She later finds out that Mick is a quarterback for the professional football team, but they didn


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.