Download Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) Books Online

Share:

Declare Books Supposing Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)

Original Title: Homecoming Queen
ISBN: 0310714907 (ISBN13: 9780310714903)
Edition Language: English
Series: Carter House Girls #3
Download Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) Books Online
Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3) Paperback | Pages: 217 pages
Rating: 3.93 | 846 Users | 44 Reviews

Description During Books Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)

With six teenage girls living under one roof, things are bound to get interesting. Mix six teenaged girls and one 60s fashion icon (retired, of course) in an old Victorian-era boarding home. Add guys and dating, a little high-school angst, and throw in a Kate Spade bag or two and you ve got The Carter House Girls, Melody Carlson s new chick lit series for young adults! The Carter House experiences a shake-up as one of its own returns home after an unnerving disappearing act. Then, friction grows as a school Homecoming Queen race heats up, turning friends and housemates against one another. DJ, Eliza, Taylor, Kriti, Rhiannon, and Casey show they have plenty of lessons to learn as the votes roll in. Some grow smarter and closer to God, while others seem to make the same mistakes over again. Despite all their differences and disagreements, the Carter House girls continue to grow together, forging a bond that strengthens through hardship. Hearts CAN change and friendship paves the way for at least one girl to move closer to God. "

Itemize Containing Books Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)

Title:Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)
Author:Melody Carlson
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 217 pages
Published:October 5th 2008 by Zondervan
Categories:Christian Fiction. Christian. Young Adult. Realistic Fiction

Rating Containing Books Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)
Ratings: 3.93 From 846 Users | 44 Reviews

Evaluation Containing Books Homecoming Queen (Carter House Girls #3)
I liked this book a lot, and the only raeason it took more than one day to read is because I've been busy! The plot moved quickly and I didn't think it was too obvious, but then again, nothing seems too obvious to me. I tend to be easy to please.A fun fast read with an ending I was pleased with.

This book is sooo good! I am almost finished. There is some suggestible stuff mentioned, but it's from a Biblical point of view-sometimes. But it is still really good.

This book wasn't what I expected it to be. I figured it would be more about the homecoming dance and the fights between Eliza and Taylor. I'm kind of disappointed in the way Eliza's character shaped out. I know it becomes a better story with a mean girl, but why not make it Madison or someone on the outside. I really enjoy the way Melody incorporates Jesus and Christianity in the books.

Ok it does get on my nerves how they treat Taylor but Im really glad I found a series.

Abrupt ending, but pretty good, These girls are starting to grow on me, could I like DJ more than Caitlin, there needs to be some more character development though, maybe theres just too many girls In the house though

Oh finally it is homecoming for the carter house girls and there seems like there is plenty to do! Most girls are talking about the High School party`s and others are focused on grades. For D.J. nothing is going on for her. That is until she pays more attention to homecoming and her boyfriend Conner. Only D.J. has never wanted to be homecoming Queen but most of her roommates think she should... all except for Taylor that is. D.J. dosen`t really care about who is homecoming and who`s not. She

This book wasn't my favorite. DJ was very whiney in this book and it still sends the message that if you just pray you will get what you want. Any Christian knows that this is not true. I am not a huge fan of this aspect of the book, but like all the other books the end pulled me back in and made me want to read the next book in the series.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.