Download The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2) Books Online

Share:

List About Books The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)

Title:The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)
Author:A.A. Milne
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 180 pages
Published:October 31st 1988 by Dutton Books for Young Readers (first published 1928)
Categories:Classics. Childrens. Fiction. Fantasy. Animals. Picture Books. Young Adult
Download The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2) Books Online
The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2) Hardcover | Pages: 180 pages
Rating: 4.37 | 79341 Users | 1276 Reviews

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)

Winnie-the-Pooh, the Best Bear in All the World, has long been adored by readers young and old. In this beautiful full-color gift edition of "The House at Pooh Corner, " Ernest H. Shepard's classic illustrations have been painstakingly hand-colored. An exquisite volume and the perfect gift for any occasion, this book is as vivid and charming as the beloved characters from the Hundred Acre Wood.

Identify Books To The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)

Original Title: The House at Pooh Corner
ISBN: 0525444440 (ISBN13: 9780525444442)
Edition Language: English
Series: Winnie-the-Pooh #2
Characters: Winnie the Pooh (A.A. Milne), Christopher Robin (A.A. Milne), Piglet (A.A. Milne), Owl (A.A. Milne), Kanga (A.A. Milne), Roo (A.A. Milne), Eeyore (A.A. Milne), Tigger (A.A. Milne), Rabbit (A.A. Milne)
Literary Awards: Lewis Carroll Shelf Award (1958)


Rating About Books The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)
Ratings: 4.37 From 79341 Users | 1276 Reviews

Assess About Books The House at Pooh Corner (Winnie-the-Pooh #2)
Adorable book. Love the cute illustrations, which fit perfectly with the way the stories are told.

My first time ever with Pooh & friends. Silly, sad, and witty. Some of the smartest quips and soulful reflections I've ever read in children's literature. <3Quotes:-------Owl kept his head and told us that the Opposite of an Introduction was a Contradiction.They haven't got Brains, any of them, only grey fluff that's blown into their heads by mistake, and they don't Think"What do Jagulars do?" asked Piglet, hoping that they wouldnt. And he was the sort of Tigger who was always in front

There are some days when I've had enough of the world and need to escape to the Hundred Acre Wood with my friends Winnie the Pooh and Piglet. These are the original stories and illustrations. If you're a fan of Winnie the Pooh but haven't read this yet, I highly recommend it! Children and adults alike will love these grand adventures. My Rating: 5+ stars

Winnie the Pooh and the Cocktail Party"Hi. I'm Vikki. Sorry, what did you say your name was? So noisy in here you can't hear a thing. Ed. Got it. Nice to meet you, Ed! What? Oh, I'm a model. Glamor. Thanks! Well, if you've walked past the men's magazine section this week, then you will have. Front cover of Loaded. Really? Hey, that's sweet. No, I mean it. You're really nice. Oh, alright then. Would you believe it, stockings and a honey-pot. That was it. Yes, I do actually. Love it. Have it for

Just as wonderful as the first Pooh book! I loved these stories in my childhood and I'm loving them now :) The ending was a bit bittersweet but all the stories were charming, fun and delightful to read.Re-read in 2019: Book #5 for Believathon for the prompt #8 - Read a classic children's story.

As a small child, Winnie the Pooh stories were read to me. As an adult, I read them to my kids and took them to see where Christopher Robin and his childhood friends had livedthe Milnes country home at Cotchford Farm, Hartfield in East Sussex, England. We walked in the Hundred Acre Wood where he had walked. In real life it is part of Ashdown Forest. We saw the bridge and tumbling creek where sticks had been thrown in on one side and eagerly awaited on the other. I wanted to share with my

Lovely.I was shocked by how melancholy the book allowed itself to become at the end. And how much that melancholy affected me, but as far as I'm concerned "A little boy and his bear will always be playing." Might be the most hopeful line to end a book in the English language.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.