Download Taming the Fire (ACRO #4) Free Audio Books

Share:
Download Taming the Fire (ACRO #4) Free Audio Books
Taming the Fire (ACRO #4) ebook | Pages: 320 pages
Rating: 4.11 | 2219 Users | 127 Reviews

Mention Books In Pursuance Of Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)

Original Title: Taming the Fire (ACRO, #4)
ISBN: 0440338492 (ISBN13: 9780440338499)
Edition Language: English
Series: ACRO #4
Characters: Meg, Ryan Malstrom, Devlin O'Malley, Tom "Ender" Knight, Faith Black, Trance, Ulrika “Rik” Jaegar, Wyatt, Kira Donovan, Neema, Sela, Marlena (Sydney Croft)

Relation Supposing Books Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)

BONUS: This edition contains an excerpt from Sydney Croft's Taken by Fire.

Power. Pleasure. Danger. It doesn't get any hotter than this.

He came to the underground London club for a night of extreme sex play with the enigmatic “Mistress Rik.” But the special agent known as Trance is really on a search-and-rescue mission to keep her alive. Part predator, Ulrika “Rik” Jaegar possesses feral powers that make her a danger to others—and to herself. That’s why the Agency for Covert Rare Operatives (ACRO) wants to recruit her to their side….To do so, Trance will have to pull off the impossible: capture and control Rik, both woman and beast.

On the run from the deadly agency that changed her into a pleasure-seeking shape-shifter, Rik uses sex to rein in her own raging desires. Operating on pure instinct, she trusts no one…especially the magnificent alpha male with the power to seduce her into submission. An undercover agent with unique hypnotic gifts, Trance is surprised by his instinct to hold Rik and keep her safe—but he has a job to do. And as he hunts her down, as Rik and Trance are thrust into the ultimate game of domination and submission, they’ll enter a place where surrender is their sole hope of survival—and the only thing that can tame the wild beast in both of them.…

Be Specific About Appertaining To Books Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)

Title:Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)
Author:Sydney Croft
Book Format:ebook
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 320 pages
Published:April 28th 2009 by Delta (first published January 1st 2009)
Categories:Romance. Paranormal Romance. Fantasy. Paranormal. Adult Fiction. Erotica. Erotic Romance. BDSM

Rating Appertaining To Books Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)
Ratings: 4.11 From 2219 Users | 127 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books Taming the Fire (ACRO #4)
Loved it! Another great read, from this fantastic series.

OMG...I love you guys for reccomending this series....I am addicted...I do not want to do spoilers....But Ryan is found and ohhhh so glad....Trance is sent on a mission...We just met him briefly last book. To bring in Ulrika/aka Rik This is one sizzling romantic story....I have never really delved into Bondage and SM and if this would bother you....this is warning....I as a grammy learned more than I ever cared to but it was not repulsive....LOlThe way these characters are inter twined I love

2.9 starsThere were a lot of parts I had to skim because they were hard limits for me. The writing is solid although plot points became irritatingly repetitive. If I read something once or twice about a character I didn't need that same info brought up again every time they had the spotlight. But I have to say, out of the three stories that were packed into one, the one that kept my attention the most were the scenes featuring Meg aka Coco, a hacker wanted by every law enforcement agency on the

Read this awhile ago. I can't remember why I didn't write a review, maybe life go in the way. Still, enjoyed the story!

Everything Ive come to expect from this ARCO series - action, adventure, intrigue & super-human sexy time PLUS in this book, BDSM! Hellllo! 🙌🙌Loved it. And I gotta say how fantastic it is that amongst all of those things mentioned above, these talented authors are still heaping doses of emotional feels into each book. ANND Im loving the continuity w little snippets featuring couples from past books.ANNNND the endless weaving of threads of the *still* building sub plot.On to book 5!

It has been a very long time since I've picked up a book and have read it cover to cover in one day. Taming the Fire was pretty fantastic. A solid 4.5 stars. Not once did I get bored and wonder when the story would pick up. Loved every minute of it!!! Three complete storylines, all characters pulling at my heartstrings from the beginning. I think the authors have done a great job of starting to close out the series. Which is hard to say since each book has better and better and I don't want to

The fourth book in the ACRO series and as the others Taming the Fire had three stories running. The main story involved Trance, an excedo (super strength and speed) with a touch of hypnotic abilities and Ulrika (Rik) who was a shape shifter. Rik's family and clan were captured by Itor and after years of experimentation, she was the only surviving member. Itor turned her (in werewolf form) into an assassin. Rik was on the run from Itor when this book begins and ACRO has sent Trance to bring her

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.