Free The Beach House Download Books

Share:
Free The Beach House  Download Books
The Beach House Hardcover | Pages: 341 pages
Rating: 3.65 | 31934 Users | 2623 Reviews

Define About Books The Beach House

Title:The Beach House
Author:Jane Green
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 341 pages
Published:June 17th 2008 by Viking Adult (first published January 1st 2008)
Categories:Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Romance

Chronicle As Books The Beach House

Nan Powell is a free-spirited, sixty-five-year-old widow who's not above skinny-dipping in her neighbors' pools when they're away and who dearly loves her Nantucket home. But when she discovers that the money she thought would last forever is dwindling, she realizes she must make drastic changes to save her beloved house. So Nan takes out an ad: Rooms to rent for the summer in a beautiful old Nantucket home with water views and direct access to the beach. Slowly people start moving in to the house, filling it with noise, laughter, and with tears. As the house comes alive again, Nan finds her family and friends expanding. Her son comes home for the summer, and then an unexpected visitor turns all their lives upside down. As she did so masterfully in her numerous NY Times bestselling novels, including Second Chance, Jane Green once again proves herself one of the preeminent writers of contemporary women's fiction.

Declare Books Conducive To The Beach House

Original Title: The Beach House
ISBN: 0670018856 (ISBN13: 9780670018857)
Edition Language: English

Rating About Books The Beach House
Ratings: 3.65 From 31934 Users | 2623 Reviews

Weigh Up About Books The Beach House
Really enjoyed reading this author for the first time, I like how she has different plots and they are twisted into each other. It's a quick read, light and summery. Perfect if you are having seasonal depression and you will definately want to visit Nantucket after reading this!

I hated this book. It is one of the most poorly written books I've ever read. If I start reading a book, I have to finish it. I almost didn't finish this book. That's how bad it was. The author kept switching voices sometimes in the same paragraph. First you'd be reading and the story was being told in the 3rd person by a narrator. Then it would be told in dialogue by the characters. Then it would be the characters talking about themselves in the 3rd person. Didn't this author have an editor.

Her books are going from bad to horrible. My pleas to Jane Greene:1. The characters are from the US - we do NOT say things like "I'm having a row with my husband."2. Fire your editor - we may be Americans but we can see glaring grammatical errors!3. Stop writing books with 10+ main characters 4. Stop switching points of view of said 10+ characters every paragraph5. Please, please, please stop writing about cliche topics like infidelity and divorce in EVERY SINGLE BOOK.Jemima J, Bookends and

This was the perfect end of summer read- the characters and their stories were set up spectacularly- I have loved all of Jane Green's books.

Nantucket is a magical place, so many people say. Where good things happen to good people. When Nan discovers that her finances aren't that great, she decides to rent rooms in her large home on Nantucket for the summer to help earn some money. The people who decide to rent from her are all in some sort of deep turmoil in their life and spending the summer in Nantucket and with Nan, will help them to sort all of that out. First we have Daniel and Bea. Married for close to 7 years with two young

this was one of the most poorly edited novels I've read in a long time. had a lot of potential but I really felt like the author didn't put a lot of thought into character development or plot. felt like all of the characters were on similar journeys through different circumstances and it ended a little too perfectly. I finished the book, but this novel turned me off from reading anything else by this author.

3.5. A couple of surprises. Entertaining.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.