Free Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1) Online Download

Share:

Point Books In Pursuance Of Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)

Original Title: カンタレラ, Volume 1
ISBN: 0976895706 (ISBN13: 9780976895701)
Edition Language: English
Series: Cantarella #1
Characters: Cesare Borgia, Lucrezia Borgia, Pope Alexander VI, Giovanni Borgia, Vannozza dei Cattanei, Micheletto Corella
Setting: Italy
Free Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1) Online Download
Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1) Paperback | Pages: 200 pages
Rating: 3.81 | 926 Users | 60 Reviews

Details Of Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)

Title:Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)
Author:You Higuri
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 200 pages
Published:October 1st 2005 by Go Comi (first published March 8th 2001)
Categories:Sequential Art. Manga. Fantasy. Historical. Historical Fiction. Graphic Novels. Yaoi

Chronicle In Favor Of Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)

This was stunning.

I picked up most of the volumes at my favorite used bookstore on a whim & I just now final got around to reading them. And I an completely in love. The politics intrigue! The story! The characters! The artwork!

I am seriously, you guys. (Lol. South Park) "cantarella" is absolutely gorgeous to look at.

I'm totally in love with Cesare. He's so sad and angry and I don't blame him one bit. His family fucking sucks. Except his sister and mom. They were nice to him. Everyone else? No. His dad & madam can go die in a hole.

An exceptional manga. Art, characters, story, complexity. It's just all so impressive and I definitely look forward to reading more. :)

Recommended to fans of manga and historical fiction. Particularly those interested in Italy during the late 1400s.

Happy reading, all!

Rating Of Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)
Ratings: 3.81 From 926 Users | 60 Reviews

Write Up Of Books Cantarella, Volume 1 (Cantarella #1)
This was stunning. I picked up most of the volumes at my favorite used bookstore on a whim & I just now final got around to reading them. And I an completely in love. The politics intrigue! The story! The characters! The artwork! I am seriously, you guys. (Lol. South Park) "cantarella" is absolutely gorgeous to look at. I'm totally in love with Cesare. He's so sad and angry and I don't blame him one bit. His family fucking sucks. Except his sister and mom. They were nice to him. Everyone

Found this at a Goodwill. Fine art style, but it didn't grab me.

What a refreshing change in my recent manga diet! I enjoyed the change of setting to 15th Century Italy, with characters based on real people and events based somewhat on actual historical occurences.Cantarella is a dark, romantic story surrounding the cursed, illegitimate young man Cesare Borgia and his lust for power... and his possible lust for half-sister Lucrezia! (nast!)

I am obssessed with Cesare Borgia and came up with this manga. When I started reading I saw this is exactly what I wrote in fanfiction! (except I didn't add any supernatural stuff) I love how the author showed Cesare! This is how I always wanted to see him: gentle, sweet and loving young boy, but so strong. This is the story of Cesare I wanted to be created, extremely close to my own story. This manga inspired me even more. The drawing style is also very beautiful! Love this so much!!!

I am obssessed with Cesare Borgia and came up with this manga. When I started reading I saw this is exactly what I wrote in fanfiction! (except I didn't add any supernatural stuff) I love how the author showed Cesare! This is how I always wanted to see him: gentle, sweet and loving young boy, but so strong. This is the story of Cesare I wanted to be created, extremely close to my own story. This manga inspired me even more. The drawing style is also very beautiful! Love this so much!!!

Wow. Old manga is so much more dramatic than I remember. Like, people just slap other people when they get angry. EVERY. TIME. This series isn't too bad so far. I'll try volume 2 and see where it goes.

First of all, beautiful art work. Stunning. Second of all, it's a manga about the Borgia family. It's a bit confusing and pretty typical intro volume. I'm pretty well versed in Borgia myth so this didn't do too much for me...but overall an intriguing plot. And of course it's all about dearest Ceasre. <3 I'm going to continue since it's only at the very end of the novel that things are explained.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.