Inner Circle (Private #5) 
Private arc 2 begins! Book 5 begins a little over a year after where the 4th book left off. We learn that Reed's 2nd semester of sophomore year was fairly uneventful, but fun. We pick up at the beginning of Reed's junior year. There's a new headmaster at Easton Academy, and he is here to make changes. One of his first acts is to reform Billings. He says that it's just a dorm and forbids any "sorority-like" behavior. Cheyenne, the new queen bee, is pissed. She also doesn't listen, choosing to go

My fave series.. so far. 😍😍
These books are just so quick and easy to get through! They are packed with drama. And another death :O wow did not see that coming. I am really intrigued whos behind all of these scandals! Drugging josh so he can look like he is booking up with Cheyanne to get a Reed. Also will Reed now go for Dash?
I enjoyed this book. I was cheering for Reed all the way through the book. The past couple of books, the "in girls" were way too snobby. They reminded me too much of the girls in my high school. Lol. Now they are gone. So to me even though Cheyenne was the top girl in the Billings house, and on a power trip; I cheered for Reed everytime she put Cheyenne in her place.
These are getting a little too ridiculous, even for me. I might stop with this one to relieve my mind of this crap
Kate Brian
Paperback | Pages: 220 pages Rating: 4.03 | 7582 Users | 194 Reviews

Declare Based On Books Inner Circle (Private #5)
| Title | : | Inner Circle (Private #5) |
| Author | : | Kate Brian |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 220 pages |
| Published | : | August 28th 2007 by Simon Schuster Books for Young Readers (first published January 1st 2007) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Mystery. Romance. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Contemporary. School Stories. Boarding School |
Interpretation Concering Books Inner Circle (Private #5)
Reed Brennan arrived at Easton Academy expecting to find an idyllic private school experience -- challenging classes, adorably preppy boys, and a chance to create a new life for herself. Instead, she discovered lies, deception, blackmail, and...murder. But, thankfully, the killers were caught and the nightmare is finally over. Now, with a new school year ahead of her, Reed steps back on Easton's ivy-covered campus ready to start over. So when the headmaster announces that billings is forbidden from holding their traditional, secretive initiation, Reed is relieved. She champions the new rules and the six new girls the administration has picked to live in Billings Hall: Constance, Missy, Lorna, Kiki, Astrid, and newcomer Sabine. But Reed's fellow Billings resident and new nemesis, Cheyenne Martin, believes the changes are a mockery of Billings history. Despite the new rules, Cheyenne vows to keep the old ways alive, no matter what -- or who -- stands in her way...Particularize Books Conducive To Inner Circle (Private #5)
| Original Title: | Inner Circle |
| ISBN: | 1416950419 (ISBN13: 9781416950417) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Private #5 |
Rating Based On Books Inner Circle (Private #5)
Ratings: 4.03 From 7582 Users | 194 ReviewsEvaluate Based On Books Inner Circle (Private #5)
I dont have anything witty to say about this book. This story was pretty good, it wasnt as interesting to me as the others. I find that (view spoiler)[Cheyanne is b*tchier than Noelle is, at least in my opinion (hide spoiler)]. I had guessed a couple of the things in the book so I think thats why Im feeling a little nonchalant while writing this review. Another reason is because I tend to get triggered by (view spoiler)[suicides. (hide spoiler)] Im going to continue with the series. 😊Private arc 2 begins! Book 5 begins a little over a year after where the 4th book left off. We learn that Reed's 2nd semester of sophomore year was fairly uneventful, but fun. We pick up at the beginning of Reed's junior year. There's a new headmaster at Easton Academy, and he is here to make changes. One of his first acts is to reform Billings. He says that it's just a dorm and forbids any "sorority-like" behavior. Cheyenne, the new queen bee, is pissed. She also doesn't listen, choosing to go

My fave series.. so far. 😍😍
These books are just so quick and easy to get through! They are packed with drama. And another death :O wow did not see that coming. I am really intrigued whos behind all of these scandals! Drugging josh so he can look like he is booking up with Cheyanne to get a Reed. Also will Reed now go for Dash?
I enjoyed this book. I was cheering for Reed all the way through the book. The past couple of books, the "in girls" were way too snobby. They reminded me too much of the girls in my high school. Lol. Now they are gone. So to me even though Cheyenne was the top girl in the Billings house, and on a power trip; I cheered for Reed everytime she put Cheyenne in her place.
These are getting a little too ridiculous, even for me. I might stop with this one to relieve my mind of this crap


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.