Itemize Books As Nuts (Hudson Valley #1)
| Original Title: | Nuts |
| ISBN: | 1501118137 (ISBN13: 9781501118135) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Hudson Valley #1 |
| Characters: | Roxie Callahan, Leo Maxwell |
| Setting: | Hudson Valley, New York(United States) |
Alice Clayton
Paperback | Pages: 308 pages Rating: 4.02 | 17580 Users | 1930 Reviews

Point Regarding Books Nuts (Hudson Valley #1)
| Title | : | Nuts (Hudson Valley #1) |
| Author | : | Alice Clayton |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 308 pages |
| Published | : | October 20th 2015 by Gallery Books |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Humor. Adult. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit |
Explanation To Books Nuts (Hudson Valley #1)
Roxie Callahan is a private chef to some of Hollywood’s wealthiest, and nastiest, calorie-counting wives. After a dairy disaster implodes her carefully crafted career in one fell ploop, she finds herself back home in upstate New York, bailing out her hippie mother and running the family diner.When gorgeous local farmer Leo Maxwell delivers her a lovely bunch of organic walnuts, Roxie wonders if a summer back home isn’t such a bad idea after all. Leo is heavily involved in the sustainable slow food movement, and he likes to take his time. In all things. Roxie is determined to head back to the west coast as soon as summer ends, but will the pull of lazy fireflies and her very own Almanzo Wilder be enough to keep her home for good?
Salty. Spicy. Sweet. Nuts. Go on, grab a handful.
Rating Regarding Books Nuts (Hudson Valley #1)
Ratings: 4.02 From 17580 Users | 1930 ReviewsJudgment Regarding Books Nuts (Hudson Valley #1)
Nuts was just what I needed. I havent laughed out loud at a book this much since I read Wallbanger. Claytons done it again!! Brimming over with clever, quirky, sexy, bawdy wit, Nuts is pure escapism with a heroine to love and laugh with and a hero to drool over. Oh and I have to mention the food! For the love of all thats yummy and sweet in this world! I finished this book with a craving for cake. Lots of cake! I recommend having it or a bakery on hand while reading it. Hot, hilarious, and5 Famer Boy StarsNuts is a standalone and is part of the Hudson Valley series. I havent read an Alice Clayton book in a long time. I thought the Wallbanger series was a fun and witty series, but I honestly was looking for something different from that series. AND I got it.I noticed some mixed reviews on Nuts. A lot of people loved it and some thought it was just okay. I honestly dont understand. I usually can understand mix reviews, but Nuts was a hit for me. It was witty, funny, cute, like
4.5 Stars!!Nuts was the perfect fun romantic comedy in my opinion. I had so much fun reading this quirky, funny, sexy little gem. What made me enjoy so much this novel is the fact that it has a little bit of everything. Needless to say it made me smile, it made me swoon and fell in love with the characters and really with the entire small town.Roxie Callahan is a celebrity chef in Hollywood. She loves her job and she loves California. However, she cant say she loves L.A. or that she likes all

4.15 bee sting stars Alice Clayton is one of my favorite authors and I will read anything she writes. So when I heard about this book and saw this cover, I knew I had to read it! Alice Clayton brings her unique sense of humor to the table in another one of her books and I was smiling like an idiot through the whole thing.Roxie is a self-employed chef that caters to Los Angeles rich and elite. One night Roxies freestyle living mom calls with news that she has been selected to participate in
5 Sugar Snap Stars!If you need a pick-me-up, read an Alice Clayton book. Seriously. This book turned me into a mushy, laughing, happy piece of mess. Who knew dairy could ruin a career? Roxie Callahan sure didnt. She also didnt expect shed ever go back to quaint Bailey Falls after moving to sunny Los Angeles.Now that her career as chef to the stars is overall because of BUTTERshe has no other reason to refuse her mothers request to take over the family diner while said mother jets off to join The
5 "Sugar Snap & Farmer Boy" Stars! I've been waiting for Nuts since our dear Alice Clayton announced her new series. I was so excited and I knew I would laugh a lot with this one! Wallbanger is one of my favourite books ever and Clayton did not disappoint with the first book in her Hudson Valley series! So good and, of course, so freaking funny!This novel tells the story of Roxie Callahan (a chef who is currently working in Los Angeles and suddendly finds herself without a job and decides


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.