Identify Books As Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2)
| Original Title: | Dark Secrets 1 : Legacy of Lies and Don't Tell |
| ISBN: | 1416994610 (ISBN13: 9781416994619) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Dark Secrets #1-2 |
Elizabeth Chandler
Paperback | Pages: 431 pages Rating: 4.17 | 11890 Users | 569 Reviews
Explanation During Books Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2)
Two girls haunted by the past...and destined to relive it In Legacy of Lies, Megan has to stay with the uptight grandmother she wants nothing to do with. She's determined to get through the visit without any drama, but when she falls into a twisted love triangle with potentially fatal consequences, Megan may be caught up in her family's legacy in more ways than she realizes. In Don't Tell, Lauren knows that by returning to the town where her mother drowned seven years ago, she'll be reliving one of her most haunting memories. When she arrives, she is propelled into a series of mysterious events that mimic the days leading up to her mother's death. Maybe her mother's drowning wasn't an accident after all...and maybe Lauren is next.
Present Based On Books Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2)
| Title | : | Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2) |
| Author | : | Elizabeth Chandler |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Anniversary Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 431 pages |
| Published | : | March 8th 2011 by Simon Pulse (first published August 4th 2009) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Mystery |
Rating Based On Books Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2)
Ratings: 4.17 From 11890 Users | 569 ReviewsEvaluation Based On Books Dark Secrets 1 (Dark Secrets #1-2)
Okay I read this years ago (and I'm sure a couple of times) in high school. I absolutely loved it back then, I even recommended it to a friend and she loved it as well. I was never able to figure out who was behind it, which I have been pretty good at with books. After years away from the book and rereading once again (I read the entire thing on the plane), I was able to remember why I loved it so much but also being able to see the flaws in the stories. While I couldn't remember who was behindThe Dark secrets 1 contains two stories. I find this book interesting and it is one good book to read for those who love mystery. I just bought this on sale (Powerbooks, thank you for the sale books!) I never expected this book would be so good mystery. You should try this. I'm like trying to guess who is the murderer in every story.. I'm going to look for the next book. This review may contain a little spoiler. This is a GOOD BOOK, and I mean it ;)I finished this last night.In Legacy of Lies
In Legacy of Lies, Megan is invited to stay with her uptight and judgmental grandmother. Its bad enough that Megan doesnt want to be there in the first place, but its also clear that she isnt entirely welcome there either. When strange nightmares that seem more like memories start to coincide with rumors of a family secret, Megan wants to dig deeper and find out the truth. Unfortunately, the truth may have deadly consequences. In Dont Tell, Lauren finally revisits her godmother in the town where

Update 01/02/2017 (New Years Day)I finally got round to finishing the second novel in this two-book collection! Enjoyed it as much as the other times I've read these two :D. ---------------Original June 26-28 2011-------------------THIS WAS AMMMMAAAAAZZINNGG!!!!Like with any books that I picked up first based on the cover I was a little hesitant. That's why this double was at the very bottom of my TBR pile that was currently piling up in my room. Weelllll I can say I am genuinely surprised. This
The Dark secrets 1 contains two stories. I find this book interesting and it is one good book to read for those who love mystery. I just bought this on sale (Powerbooks, thank you for the sale books!) I never expected this book would be so good mystery. You should try this. I'm like trying to guess who is the murderer in every story.. I'm going to look for the next book. This review may contain a little spoiler. This is a GOOD BOOK, and I mean it ;)I finished this last night.In Legacy of Lies
OMG i brought this book the other day and started to read it at 4 in the evening and finished at 10 it was that good the first one legacy of lies in my opion is the best its about a girl named megan who as been invited to her 'grandmothers' house but doesnt want any thing to do with her and then she meets her cousin but megan was adopted so she feels an attraction to matt but he doesnt feel one for her then megan starts to see avrils ghost her grandmothers sister.But megan soon finds out that
Both of these short stories are awesome! The only problem I had with this book is that I wished the stories were longer! After reading about both characters and their stories I wanted to know more about them. I wanted to see more of who they are and how their relationships with the other characters progressed.When I finished both of these books it made me wish for one thing. I wish that I had family that lived overseas (or somewhere cool) that way I could go and visit them over the Summer. To be


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.