Eden 
Terrible BookI did not enjoy this book at all. Noah doesn't understand the difference between wooing a woman and stalking her. He seems to be a combination of Jesus and Superman. The rest of the characters exist to tell him how wonderful he is. There are too many disasters for one story.
EdenBook OneBy David Holley★★★★★After their plane goes down a group of survivors find themselves stranded in a remote area of New Zealand. Through the eyes of the survivors we are shown a world that has been drastically changed after the United States was wiped off the face of the Earth because of a natural disaster that is still sending shockwaves throughout the rest of the world. Eden is the beginning of the end in the year 2022. There is no way to do this novel justice with a brief synopsis,

I read this because it was one of Apoclaypse Whenever's Feb '13 selections. It was not to my taste. At all. Where to start...it was so over the top. For goodness sake, pick an apocalypse and stick with it. As I say that, let me add, that I rather liked the late turn, but on top of everything else, it was a bit ridiculous. Boom! Then this happened! Boom! How will our heroes every make it out of these dire straits?!I found the dialogue stilted, and the description stiff throughout (I actually
A great mix of adventure, suspense, paranormal and horror. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Impressive debut by first time author David Holley In a near future world: climate change, war, famine, and pandemics set the stage for this pitch perfect dystopian novel.One of the most striking attributes of this book is the writing which I found to be superb not only for it's descriptive qualities but also for its ability to keep the reader dialed in. I read this book in conjunction with another dystopian novel and I found it very hard to not want to read this book as I was reading the other.
What a fun read! The author does a great job creating characters that you want to like from page one. The story is intense and fast-paced, I literally could not put the book down the closer I got to the end. If you like apocalyptic stories, featuring harrowing escapes and harsh decisions, this is right up your alley. Sign me up for book two!
David Holley
ebook | Pages: 281 pages Rating: 3.57 | 224 Users | 63 Reviews

List Books As Eden
| Edition Language: | English |
Explanation To Books Eden
After enduring a horrific plane crash, a small group of survivors must work together in order to withstand the harshest conditions imaginable in the remote wilderness of New Zealand’s South Island. The year is 2022, and their epic journey, fraught with danger and mystery, will alter the course of human history forever. Led by charismatic Special Forces captain Noah Lockheart and his wife Evelyn, an accomplished scientist, the band of weary travelers must battle the elements along with their fears, as they race toward civilization, and their hope for rescue. Among the survivors is Mia Sinclair, an extraordinary girl who can glimpse the future. Through their trials, the Lockhearts begin to uncover the girl’s ability in spite of her best efforts to keep it hidden. But even as Mia proves to be an invaluable ally, her gift comes at an unbearable cost. Each step brings them closer to salvation– and to unraveling the mystery of their abandonment. But just when they think they are saved, they realize that they have never been farther from home. Eden is a bold, heart-pounding page-turner, told through the seamlessly shifting perspectives of the eccentric band of survivors. As the thriller unfolds, so do the survivors’ inextricable links to one another in a plot rife with twists and turns, till the very end.Details Containing Books Eden
| Title | : | Eden |
| Author | : | David Holley |
| Book Format | : | ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 281 pages |
| Published | : | October 22nd 2012 by Misery Love Company |
| Categories | : | Horror. Zombies. Science Fiction. Fantasy. Paranormal. Fiction. Dystopia |
Rating Containing Books Eden
Ratings: 3.57 From 224 Users | 63 ReviewsCrit Containing Books Eden
The writing was fine even tho it got a bit technical with some of the necessities of survival. At times I felt the flashback was a distraction and not worked in as well as it could have been.The final arrival at what was to have been civilization was well done. I was surprised.This is not the kind of book I usually read so take by first two sentences with a grain of salt.Terrible BookI did not enjoy this book at all. Noah doesn't understand the difference between wooing a woman and stalking her. He seems to be a combination of Jesus and Superman. The rest of the characters exist to tell him how wonderful he is. There are too many disasters for one story.
EdenBook OneBy David Holley★★★★★After their plane goes down a group of survivors find themselves stranded in a remote area of New Zealand. Through the eyes of the survivors we are shown a world that has been drastically changed after the United States was wiped off the face of the Earth because of a natural disaster that is still sending shockwaves throughout the rest of the world. Eden is the beginning of the end in the year 2022. There is no way to do this novel justice with a brief synopsis,

I read this because it was one of Apoclaypse Whenever's Feb '13 selections. It was not to my taste. At all. Where to start...it was so over the top. For goodness sake, pick an apocalypse and stick with it. As I say that, let me add, that I rather liked the late turn, but on top of everything else, it was a bit ridiculous. Boom! Then this happened! Boom! How will our heroes every make it out of these dire straits?!I found the dialogue stilted, and the description stiff throughout (I actually
A great mix of adventure, suspense, paranormal and horror. Eagerly awaiting the next installment.
Impressive debut by first time author David Holley In a near future world: climate change, war, famine, and pandemics set the stage for this pitch perfect dystopian novel.One of the most striking attributes of this book is the writing which I found to be superb not only for it's descriptive qualities but also for its ability to keep the reader dialed in. I read this book in conjunction with another dystopian novel and I found it very hard to not want to read this book as I was reading the other.
What a fun read! The author does a great job creating characters that you want to like from page one. The story is intense and fast-paced, I literally could not put the book down the closer I got to the end. If you like apocalyptic stories, featuring harrowing escapes and harsh decisions, this is right up your alley. Sign me up for book two!


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.