Present Out Of Books Fire Study (Poison Study #3)
| Title | : | Fire Study (Poison Study #3) |
| Author | : | Maria V. Snyder |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 441 pages |
| Published | : | February 26th 2008 by Mira Books |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Young Adult. Magic. Romance |

Maria V. Snyder
Paperback | Pages: 441 pages Rating: 3.93 | 52887 Users | 3772 Reviews
Narrative During Books Fire Study (Poison Study #3)
The apprenticeship is over—now the real test has begun.When word that Yelena is a Soulfinder—able to capture and release souls—spreads like wildfire, people grow uneasy. Already Yelena's unusual abilities and past have set her apart. As the Council debates Yelena's fate, she receives a disturbing message: a plot is rising against her homeland, led by a murderous sorcerer she has defeated before...
Honor sets Yelena on a path that will test the limits of her skills, and the hope of reuniting with her beloved spurs her onward. Her journey is fraught with allies, enemies, lovers and would-be assassins, each of questionable loyalty. Yelena will have but one chance to prove herself—and save the land she holds dear.
Mention Books In Pursuance Of Fire Study (Poison Study #3)
| Original Title: | Fire Study |
| ISBN: | 0778325342 (ISBN13: 9780778325345) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Poison Study #3, The Chronicles of Ixia #3 |
| Characters: | Valek, Commander Ambrose, Irys Jewelrose, Cahill Ixia, Moon Man, Leif Zaltana, Janco, Opal Cowan, Yelena Zaltana, Ari, Roze Featherstone, Tauno, Captain Marrok |
| Setting: | Sitia |
Rating Out Of Books Fire Study (Poison Study #3)
Ratings: 3.93 From 52887 Users | 3772 ReviewsCriticism Out Of Books Fire Study (Poison Study #3)
I was so excited when I started reading this book, I think I'm used to, in the trilogies that I read, that each book is better than the previous one, but this time I didn't feel that. I loved the first book and unlike most, I liked the second one even more, I think the Magic Study took a very interesting turn for the story and made the book impossible to put it down. Because of this and cause I love the characters, I was very excited to start with Fire Study...3.5/5 StarsYou can find this oneFire Study was nowhere near as good as Poison Study, unfortunately. I hope the Soulfinder series picks up again.

Unfortunately, this series has gone the way of many "chicks-who-kick-butt" stories go, where apparently no one is capable of doing anything (or thinking, or even desiring to think, for that matter) except for the unflappable, clever, sarcastic heroine. The voice has become modern/mainstream enough that it kills the other-world feel (this Pegasus is lacking true wings). There's some creativity to the world and magic system, so I still enjoyed the book, even if the characters have become flat as
Do you know how long it took me to finish this? Too long. But I acknowledge that's not saying much when even a few seconds of this masterpiece of boredom would have been too long. After finishing Magic Study, I knew that it would be a mistake to pick up the third book. But I already had it, and I still retained a little hope that it could be better after all, and I wanted to be done with this series, and well, I guess I'm just a finisher by nature. So sue me. (Even though one of all the horrible
For me, the Study series has been on a descending scale of awesomeness. A jaunty, double-spaced, fried zombie? Where?! The first book, Poison Study, was awesome and gave you that happy-go-lucky feeling at the end and you want to yell "weeeeeee". The second book, Magic Study, was "eh". It felt somewhat disconnected from the original but still good. This third one, Fire Study, was just plain worn-out and over done, too much going on without much really happening. It had it's moments but mostly it
For me, the Study series has been on a descending scale of awesomeness. A jaunty, double-spaced, fried zombie? Where?! The first book, Poison Study, was awesome and gave you that happy-go-lucky feeling at the end and you want to yell "weeeeeee". The second book, Magic Study, was "eh". It felt somewhat disconnected from the original but still good. This third one, Fire Study, was just plain worn-out and over done, too much going on without much really happening. It had it's moments but mostly it


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.