Free Download Books Shedrow

Share:

Particularize Appertaining To Books Shedrow

Title:Shedrow
Author:Dean DeLuke
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 256 pages
Published:August 1st 2010 by Grey Swan Press
Categories:Suspense
Free Download Books Shedrow
Shedrow Hardcover | Pages: 256 pages
Rating: 3.52 | 31 Users | 13 Reviews

Chronicle During Books Shedrow

From rolling pastures in Lexington, Kentucky, to darkened alleyways in Newark, New Jersey, from Manhattan's posh E21 Club to a peculiar and mysterious landfill in eastern Kentucky, and from Saratoga Springs, New York to the tiny island of St. Lucia, Shedrow portrays a collision of characters from many divergent worlds. It is a unique twist on the medical thriller. Dr. Anthony Gianni, a prominent Manhattan surgeon, becomes involved in a racing partnership as a diversion from a thriving surgical practice and an ailing marriage. The excitement builds when the partnership acquires Chiefly Endeavor, a two-year-old colt with the breeding, the spirit, and enough early racing success to qualify for the Kentucky Derby. When a new partner with an unsavory background appears and a breeder's nightmare becomes real, Dr. Gianni and a dedicated veterinarian must confront organized crime and solve a complex mystery that threatens to destroy both of their careers, and possibly a great deal more.

Declare Books Conducive To Shedrow

ISBN: 098003776X (ISBN13: 9780980037760)
Edition Language: English


Rating Appertaining To Books Shedrow
Ratings: 3.52 From 31 Users | 13 Reviews

Evaluation Appertaining To Books Shedrow
The author is a Schenectady dentist whose family has been involved with the thoroughbred industry; I won it in a silent auction. We are both looking forward to it as a "beach read" when we get back to Florida - Friends have really enjoyed reading Dean's book!So, here we go - I am so surprised about the grammarical errors - about the frequent absence of quotation marks ---- very disconserting ... made me "go back" to confirm lack of ending and even beginning quotation marks. Do not like being off

ShedrowReviewed by Fran LewisThe opening scene sets the stage for what has to be the most terrifying experience in the life of a surgeon. What would cause the mob to want hurt and maim a well-known surgeon? What would is behind their devious and diabolical plan to destroy this man? Dr. Anthony Gianni is about to undergo some unwanted surgery at the hand of a maniacal killer. Why? That remains to be revealed. Dr. Anthony Gianni is a plastic surgeon looking for an exciting diversion away from his

I didnt know if this was going to be something I could enjoy, a mystery surrounding race horses. I know absolutely nothing about horse racing or horses in general other than the fact that they have four legs, consume food, and it comes out the other end in large steaming piles. Fortunately for me this novel was not a big steaming pile.I was as shocked as anyone that I got a groove on this. I would say the reason was that Dean DeLuke s descriptive ability and plotline drew me in. I became

Got fabulous reviews, Liked it didn't love it. I guess I expect all horse racing mysteries to be as suspenseful as a Dick Francis and this didn't quite make the grade but it was an agreeable read.

From my book review blog Rundpinne. A suspense thriller that will capture the readers attention from beginning to end, Shedrow by Dean M. DeLuke is a masterful debut novel. DeLuke takes the reader deep inside horse racing, no worries, the reader does not need to know a thing about it, I certainly did not, yet found myself captivated by DeLukes increasingly complex plot and dead ends. Dr. Anthony Gianni is quite familiar with horse racing and part owner of Chiefly Endeavor, a horse that

GoodThe story was good and so was the plot but I would have liked it to orient more around the racehorsesFrom my book review blog Rundpinne. A suspense thriller that will capture the readers attention from beginning to end, Shedrow by Dean M. DeLuke is a masterful debut novel. DeLuke takes the reader deep inside horse racing, no worries, the reader does not need to know a thing about it, I certainly did not, yet found myself captivated by DeLukes increasingly complex plot and dead ends. Dr. Anthony Gianni is quite familiar with horse racing and part owner of Chiefly Endeavor, a horse that

Had a lot of hype, which it didn't live up to. Barely focused on the horses and the characters were not well developed. Ending was surprising but didn't make up for the poor plot.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.