Free Download Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1) Online

Share:
Free Download Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1) Online
The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1) Trade Paperback | Pages: 373 pages
Rating: 3.88 | 9116 Users | 1230 Reviews

Define Books Toward The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)

Original Title: The Unleashing
ISBN: 1617735051 (ISBN13: 9781617735059)
Edition Language: English URL http://shellylaurenston.com/books/the-unleashing/
Series: Call of Crows #1
Characters: Kera Watson, Ludvig 'Vig' Rundstöm

Ilustration During Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)

WINGING IT

Kera Watson never expected to face death behind a Los Angeles coffee shop. Not after surviving two tours lugging an M16 around the Middle East. If it wasn’t for her hot Viking customer showing up too late to help, nobody would even see her die.

In uncountable years of service to the Allfather Odin, Ludvig “Vig” Rundstöm has never seen anyone kick ass with quite as much style as Kera. He knows one way to save her life—but she might not like it. Signing up with the Crows will get Kera a new set of battle buddies: cackling, gossiping, squabbling, party-hearty women. With wings. So not the Marines.

But Vig can’t give up on someone as special as Kera. With a storm of oh-crap magic speeding straight for L.A., survival will depend on combining their strengths: Kera’s discipline, Vig’s loyalty… and the Crows’ sheer love of battle. Boy, are they in trouble.

Point Out Of Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)

Title:The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)
Author:Shelly Laurenston
Book Format:Trade Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 373 pages
Published:March 31st 2015 by Kensington
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Paranormal Romance. Urban Fantasy. Mythology

Rating Out Of Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)
Ratings: 3.88 From 9116 Users | 1230 Reviews

Rate Out Of Books The Unleashing (Call of Crows #1)
When she returned from Afghanistan, Kera took a job in a café just to make ends meet. Then one night as she is taking the trash out to the dumpster in the back alley she runs into a man attacking a woman. She steps in and is stabbed in the chest. As she is about to take her last breath, the Norse goddess Skuld makes her an offer. If she joins with her minions, the crows she can have a second chance at life. But the price is she must deliver Skuld's judgement to humans who are deemed deserving of

"ARC received from Kensington via Netgalley"Release date: March 31, 2015Genre: Paranormal/Nordic/Greek GodsMy Rating: 4 awesome stars. The Unleashing is a Viking Paranormal story that takes place right in the big city of Los Angeles and it takes you to a world of Nordic and Greek Gods. I've read PRN before but never anything like this so I found myself soaking all this new information and truly enjoyed the ride. Honestly the first 35% into the book I was so confused with so many

AH-MA-ZING!!!!Fave quote: "Lets get some sleep and let me hold you while we do. Maybe I can protect you from the bad dreams."



April 2015:I am not feeling this book or this genre right now, so I have decided to pause it for a while; I'll come back to it once the second installment is out.November 2016:After finishing this book I have no idea what the story really was. It has waaaay too many POVs.I won't keep reading this series.

My apologies to the friend I "buddy read" this with. She loves this series and this book. I don't. I really really REALLY don't. So sorry Buddy. I have to rip this one apart.Starting with!1) That COVER. Dude is hot, can wash clothes on his abs, five o'clock shadow, helpfully lost his shirt, etc., etc., etc. My beef with it? That's NOT the MC hero. I read the ENTIRE CRAPPY BOOK to see if our Hero gets a shave. He doesn't. Dude is a VIKING, complete with the full BEARD. Like so Viking, he was

So, you see the cover, with ab-man and the foreboding dark birds behind him. And, our story starts with Kera, our heroine, becoming a mythological Crow whose job is to work for the Nordic goddess Skuld as an assassin. For they are the Crows, he intoned solemnly, and they are the harbingers of death. Now, you are thinking, this is a dark urban fantasy book with Nordic mythology as its basis, right? Well, you'd be wrong. Really really wrong. Because, somehow, with this premise, along with tons of

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.