Free Download Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5) Online

Share:

Mention Books As Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)

Original Title: Warrior's Moon
ISBN: 0425254429 (ISBN13: 9780425254424)
Edition Language: English
Series: Children of the Moon #5
Free Download Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5) Online
Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5) Mass Market Paperback | Pages: 317 pages
Rating: 3.96 | 555 Users | 48 Reviews

Present Of Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)

Title:Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)
Author:Lucy Monroe
Book Format:Mass Market Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 317 pages
Published:July 2nd 2013 by Berkley Sensation
Categories:Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Historical Romance. Historical. Paranormal Romance. Shapeshifters

Interpretation To Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)

Chrechte wolf shifter Caelis turned his back on his human lover, Shona, so that he could remain loyal to his pack. Six years later, he thinks she’s dead. He’s wrong...

After being rejected by Caelis, the pregnant Shona was forced to marry an English baron. Now, she’s on the run from the deceased baron’s heir. Determined to protect her children, she heads north to the only family she has left on Balmoral Island. On her journey, fate brings her betrayer and the father of her oldest child back into her life.

Caelis is destined to usurp the corrupt laird ruling over the Chrechte people, but he refuses to abandon his sacred mate and son once again. The last thing Shona wants is to return to the clan that hurt her or forgive Caelis, but passion and a love that will not die urges her to join him. The fate of his people and her own small family rests on her ability to forgive. But she has to wonder if she truly comes before the pack, or if nothing has changed at all...

Rating Of Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)
Ratings: 3.96 From 555 Users | 48 Reviews

Piece Of Books Warrior's Moon (Children of the Moon #5)
a good story which does justice to its' series.Lucy Monroe has proven again that she has an avid talent in weaving stories that hold as enthralled. Though I have to admit that I expected Uven to put up more fight than he did. I'm looking forward to the next story in the series in which I think Paindeal will be found and it's bound to be exciting.

I always love to go back and visit old friends. Lucy Monroe did that while giving us a whole new story to add to an already great series. When they were young Shona and Caelis were in love and believed they were sacred mates. The Chrechte, could not produce offspring unless they found the one. Shona gave herself to Caelis. They belonged to the clan Macleod. The clan leader would not approve their mating and told Caelis she was not his mate so he abandoned Shona. She left the town with her

Oh WOW!! How can I write a review that would described the actual deliciousness Warrior's Moon is!! I love second chances and this story is beautiful in that Caelis gets his second chance but Shona makes him work for every iota of it...she has been wronged, hurt, and suffered pain that should be placed where it deserves..at Caelis' feet! But Lucy Monroe's characters are so real that you feel their despair and then with her talented ability to write words you feel happiness, compassion, love and

Last book of this wonderful Children of the Moon series. !cry! So many story threads are left untied that its a shame but the author says the publisher lost interest, so we can only hope for something and dream in the meantime.This one is about Caelis who used to be a MacLeod under Uven and hated all humans and Eon. Now hes found out the truth and has joined the Sinclairs to fight against the Fearghall. All I can say about him is that hes a clueless idiot.Shona has escaped her deadly bro-in-law

I won this as a first reads book for an honest review.I loved this book! I haven't read shape shifter books in a while and so glad I could read this to get my interests back. This book had awesome characters and a fantastic story line. This is the first book I've read of the series, and I plan on getting the other ones as well.

An exceptionally awesome read, full of redemption, forgiveness, and finding lost love. I loved Shone and Caelis's romance and the appearance of so many new and amazing creatures. It was also great to get to see some of my favorite couples from past books int he series. Can't wait for what's next.

I enjoyed itIt was ok on the sexy scenes. Pg. the storyline was really good and the characters all aligned well. The h I was really enjoying but of course felt she gave in way too quick. They go in and on about years of abuse and then poof she forgives him. I also was really loving how she was human and they had to accept her liver her for that but of course they make it later she has ancestry and that bugged me as she wasnt good enough just human. That was the point of the story. But overall it

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.